Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Surfers in Thurso

Default Surfers in Thurso

Surfers heading to Thurso should be catching some cleaner waves from now on. A 13 million pounds waste water treatment plant's being officially opened this morning. The development should virtually end raw sewage being pumped into the Pentland Firth.

It's incredible that in this day and age raw sewage is still going into the sea!

Good for the enviroment, not only the surfers!
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Cool

Im not a surfer but Id imagine they will be pleased to know that, when they are out they can safely take in a mouthful of saltwater without `additives` being taken, yuk this is making me boak Yeargh the thought of it , minging

unicorn Guest

There are excellent pics on front page!!!!!!

That's an excellent scheme , can just imagine the mail of bigger companies over the next week or so ... hmmm, could be an interesting one to carry on with
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Just wondering if anyone knows exactly when events are on and where as I would love to go see.

I can see Thurso East from the house, and there are surfers in the water from Dusk to Dawn right now.
    So no matter what time of day you go I am sure there will be something to see.