Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cora with the spaniel trust..

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
    If Cora has not been rehoused yet I would be interested in adopting her. I have a blue roan cocker spaniel (neutered) and 2 springer spaniels (also neutered) and am sure she would enjoy being with them. Can you tell me how I can PM you to discuss further.

Thanks
    I have pmed you with my email.. If you look at the top of the page you will see a private message box. click on it to open your messages.
    look forward to having a chat about Cora. x

You have worked very hard with Cora and the outcome is wonderful. What a story!

She is beautiful! I hope that home works out for her.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Quote Originally Posted by jean View Post
    heres another few from today..

What a beautiful lineup -- they never fail to make me smile. I hope Cora finds a loving home like your three have, Jean.

an update.. I have become a failed fosterer, Cora will be staying with me here . she has come on so well and is the perfect pet I dont think I can part with her now. so Ive let the spaniel trust know she is no longer looking for a home.
    4 spaniels!! I must be mad!

You know, I had a sneaky feeling Cora would end up as part of your lovely spaniel family. The work and the love you have put into her, oozed from every word you wrote and I am afraid it was all inevitable...............isn't it wonderful!! Well done you and a lovely welcome hug to Cora....lot's more pics and stories of her please.

an update.. I have become a failed fosterer, Cora will be staying with me here . she has come on so well and is the perfect pet I dont think I can part with her now. so Ive let the spaniel trust know she is no longer looking for a home.
    4 spaniels!! I must be mad!
    Aww,Jean,that is wonderful.So happy for u both........and u are most certainly Not a FAILURE.bless u all.
    Last edited by BINBOB; 09-Feb-10 at 19:38. Reason: edit

I think if she had found a home sooner It would have been easy to part with her but she has been here for 5 months now and whats another 12 or so years? ( shes 3 and a half now)
    TBH she had her wee paws firmly under the table ( or was it on the couch ?)
    even OH loves her and thats even with her nicking the cheese off his crackers and eating it. her thieving ways are still evident at times,.. she will gobble down any food she finds ie bird food as if its her last meal poor soul. and she barks like a loon when racing around off lead.. pure excitement.. she had never been out of the house or garden all her life so now she cant believe her luck and runs and runs chasing the other dogs yelling "wait for me" in doggie speak..
    we are all heading off into the hills for a walk soon so if I remember the camera and they stand still for a nanosecond, I might actually get a picture!

I think if she had found a home sooner It would have been easy to part with her but she has been here for 5 months now and whats another 12 or so years? ( shes 3 and a half now)
    TBH she had her wee paws firmly under the table ( or was it on the couch ?)
    even OH loves her and thats even with her nicking the cheese off his crackers and eating it. her thieving ways are still evident at times,.. she will gobble down any food she finds ie bird food as if its her last meal poor soul. and she barks like a loon when racing around off lead.. pure excitement.. she had never been out of the house or garden all her life so now she cant believe her luck and runs and runs chasing the other dogs yelling "wait for me" in doggie speak..
    we are all heading off into the hills for a walk soon so if I remember the camera and they stand still for a nanosecond, I might actually get a picture!

It brings tears to my eyes reading this...so great Cora will now spend the rest of her life living with u,Jean.Would love to see more pix of ur lovely spaniels.
    This is the happy ,useful,kind and caring side of folk on the org.,of which there are many.U have made my day,along with the lovely sunshine.
    Hugs for Cora and the 3 others too.xxxx

Has Cora found a new home yet???
    If not, why don't you keep her yourself, she is very settled with you and your other dogs and obviously has a great home with you. I think it'd be a shame for you to part company now.
    you've done a great job with her.

Hi Jean,I'm so pleased that 'Cora' is staying with you,after having so much input and spending so much time getting to know her I'm not surprised that you now want to be part of the rest of her life. Good luck to you both

thanks for all your lovely comments. xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12