Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone else not started on Christmas yet?

Default arghhh

Well made a start with son tonight we made the cards, he wanted to do snowmen so we used red cards and he tattie prined the snowmen on them all and we put tinsel hats on them and tartan scarves, now just got to get the pressies, tree, decorate the whole house and wrap stuff..... will have to improvise I think and be handing out a lot of baking and jars of jam at this rate! Lots of my friends like to get veg from the field for Christmas dinner so that's easy and cheap...will have to make some hampers up and make them pretty and sorted...If only everyone was so simple!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy@watten View Post
    will have to improvise I think and be handing out a lot of baking and jars of jam at this rate!
    They'd be more than happy with your offerings!! We definitely need to join the WI. Will you go with me for moral support?

Not put up the tree, or my grandparents tree (which is a tradition), not made up a Christmas list (which even though I'm nearly 22, family still ask me for one), not bought all out-going presents yet as I've ran out of ideas.

But I have made a Christmas song compilation for the office to make the day fly in.
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Thought i was organised. then i had a fun filled trip to raigmore sprung on me on tues. dont know when or if i will get out anytime soon!
    im the model patient from hell as all i want to know is when will i get home!
    this hospital handset thingy is not letting me do much!

Unhappy xmas

Sorry dont no if this is the place till do this but i need to tell someone.

I was enjoying doing my xmas shopping i getting excited about all the cool things i was buying for everyone. I love suprises - but thats the whole fun of xmas not knowing whats in the pressies!!!!!

Well to cut a long story short this year again my mother in law was asking my hubby what are the kids getting and what we are getting everyone else........... just so she can go buy the same thing or buy the stuff b 4 us to make out she has had a good idea. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

My hubby never seems to learn to keep his mouth shut and say its a suprise.

Sorry for putting this in ur thread but does anyone else have the same problem with mother in laws

Quote Originally Posted by horsegirl View Post

I was enjoying doing my xmas shopping i getting excited about all the cool things i was buying for everyone. I love suprises - but thats the whole fun of xmas not knowing whats in the pressies!!!!!

Well to cut a long story short this year again my mother in law was asking my hubby what are the kids getting and what we are getting everyone else........... just so she can go buy the same thing or buy the stuff b 4 us to make out she has had a good idea. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry for putting this in ur thread but does anyone else have the same problem with mother in laws
    Thats just spiteful!

Get her told or get the hubby to learn to say its a surprise!
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Lol sorry! If it makes u feel any better im making my own christmas cards this year and am nowhere near done of them! And i really should have the ones that need posted done by now.

Im sure you will get it all done though. I would not have mine nearly done but just had to start early because i knew i couldnt afford it in bulk this year like i usually do.
    Lol i'm finished my cards well almost! Still have two to do and post. A job for the weekend
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by horsegirl View Post

OMG it sounds like you have my ex mother in law she did that all the time but now that we dont speak she cant x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12