Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Orger Would You Like To Meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Too many to name me thinks.As long as we had a few bottles o' sherry and a few packs o' crisps,it would be some party.

The live entertainment would be:

Stone Roses and Bingobabe dueting on "I got u babe"
    Canuck wi the Canadian anthem.
    Connie wi her collection o' Y-fronts
    Golach singing "My Way"
    2little2late wi his joke repertoire
    Angela5 and grantyg with their impression o' Laurel and Hardy.

Anybody else feel free to add yer act.

Who knows I might polish up the milk bottles and bring them out of retirement!!!!!

Krieve and ice-box your on the tickets.Mr and Mrs Billy Boy,the bouncers.

Rheghead ye can be compere.

Anybody who is looking for obiron,she'll be at the bar.
    well, that's another fine mess you got me in.

what do you say grantyg,which one are you?
    bearing in mind i don't wear a tash..

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    I totally agree with you. All of them would be my answer too.

But, if we start naming a few of the "gone quiet" individuals it might draw them into the conversation. Reaching back a few months to a much lighter time I'll go with the one known as the red "god."

Given the lightning quick pace of life on the org, a 24 hour window of opportunity should be sufficient for a reply. Red "god" is now being supplanted on my list by obiron. Yes, we can meet at my place. There are four other orgers within driving distance, so a party is also in order.

Next on my list is Sporran, but we need to set aside a couple of days rather than just a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    Okay Bill you`ve given the game up this time, Grantyg is your other name really isnt it? Sniff-Sniff methinks
    Nope I`m in cumbernauld - but I do have a mini bill house bot to do my housework (after the bills everywhere thread)
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

Me well let me see..... there are so many fantastic people on here who have helped me with a few rather personal situations via the org that i would love to meet. You concerned know who you all are so thank-you and hopefully we WILL meet one day . jan x
    computer says no ........

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by angela5

heeee heeeeeeee - I'll never let him live it down!!!

I'll make him grow a wee tash for next time we come up!

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Roses
    Probably connieb19, ice box, angela5,krieve& saxovtr , to go for a few pints in spoons and we`d probably have a scream, oh and cedric & granty g as well

that could be very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by lasher
    Not you anyway!
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Quote Originally Posted by canuck

Next on my list is Sporran, but we need to set aside a couple of days rather than just a few hours.
    Yes I agree, canuck, a couple of days would be better. By the time I get up there, I wouldn't want to turn around and leave just a short time later, lol!

Hmmm....who else would I like to meet? Rich and Errogie sound interesting. I always enjoy their posts, and we could have fun reminiscing about Thurso in days gone by. Buttercup too. We remember the same teachers at Thurso High School. The Pepsi Challenge - another fave poster of mine, who can tell a good story. MadPict - we could discuss the merits of the Dave Matthews Band, as well as other music we're listening to.

Who else? Mr and Mrs Golach - and I insist that Golach takes me on one of his bus tours of Auld Reekie - pub later! Angy Cameron - another poster with a good sense of humour, and he could read some of his funny, clever poems to me! Squidge - I always enjoy her posts too, and she sounds like a fun person to meet. LIZZ and Mr LIZZ, who both appreciate Caithness so much - and I appreciate LIZZ's lovely poems about the county!

George Brims - an ex-pat from my era, with his intelligent views and dry sense of humour. Rheghead and Weeboyagee sound like another interesting pair. Rheghead could give me some Chemistry lessons, and help me memorise the Periodic Table of the Elements, which I have long forgotten! Weeboyagee could teach me some Gaelic - I only know how to say "cheers" in Gaelic, and that's about it! Porshie and Paris - from what I hear, they're hilarious when they get together, so I insist on meeting them too!

So many Orgers I'd like to meet really, and too many to name! And last, but by no means least, I'd like to meet the three wonderful guys who make this fantastic site all possible - Bill, Colin and Niall!
    Last edited by Sporran; 27-Apr-06 at 04:23.

Id like to meet Pepsi Challenge & Golach & Gleber2. I think it would be an interesting period of time in the three gentlemen`s company, extremely interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Gambino
    Id like to meet Pepsi Challenge & Golach & Gleber2. I think it would be an interesting period of time in the three gentlemen`s company, extremely interesting.

Can I come and watch the ensuing fireworks lol

Thumbs up Thanks Bingo1

Quote Originally Posted by bingo1
    I have a few old photos fae the glebe!! My man was raised in the glebe and all his folks are fae the glebe. I laughed at his cousin at new year as we were walking into his parents home in the glebe he said to the next door neighbour,"happy newyear to you its a good job youve just moved in, as if you lived here 20 years ago all youd have to do is look out your front window and youd see a full action film. He he he. I quite believe it too!!
    You are up for a few beers if I get back Bingo1

Quote Originally Posted by angela5

So I have to wear a tash and a fake belly/chin combo with some sweat for good measure!
    Still at least I have a top lip and a normal sized chin.
    Grantyg
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

Quote Originally Posted by grantyg
    Still at least I have a top lip and a normal sized chin.
    Grantyg

Botox and liposuction......... that'll fix me.

Quote Originally Posted by darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
    You are up for a few beers if I get back Bingo1
    cool. y not.

Although i try not to get involved within the general catergory within the org but id like to meet gleber2 my spritual dream come true

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123