Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buzzing noise in Wick?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbin View Post
    why are they not made to do something about it?
    Get hold of the Environmental health Dept' if the noise is that bad, they have the power.

Or it could be all the UFO's that are now running riot since the MoD closed the X files!!!

If folks having noise problems call 01955 607737 the EHO will deal with it.

No complaints recieved so far.
    The Big Man

Default Buzzing Sound

I understood it had been tracked down to the cemetry, where once hardworking fishermen were now turning in their graves at the thought of our harbour having been turned into a pleasure boat marina due to the incompetence of our mollycoddled politicians.
    I kent his faither

Quote Originally Posted by Camra View Post
    I understood it had been tracked down to the cemetry, where once hardworking fishermen were now turning in their graves at the thought of our harbour having been turned into a pleasure boat marina due to the incompetence of our mollycoddled politicians.
    As opposed to leaving it empty, Camra?

Maybe the buzzing noise is actually a droning noise coming from people who wish to live in the past.........

Good point there Northener.
    Im delighted with the marina, and will be using it for many years to come!

Back on topic, Ive also heard a noise eminating from the river area in the middle of the night. It sounds like a fan to myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12