Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: xbox live

Default xbox live

does any body know how much it costs to connect to xbox live and is it any good ta.

you get the first year free if u by the xbox live kit. and wenever u buy a game it comes with a 3 month free trail for live.

depends on what games you've got. good tho!

Yeah, it cost's £40 for a years subscription. Microsoft are now doing cards that you can buy instead of having to use a credit card.
    Absolutly worth the money, are you using xbox live on the old xbox or the 360?
    Either way it's absolutly brilliant!!!!
    Have been playing on xbox live for over a year now and have found a great bunch of people that make the game experiance soooooo enjoyable.

yep i have played xbox live for 2 years

halo2 and now battlefield 2 on the 360

my id is bigjjuk so add me to your friends list and we can catch a game

40 pounds for a year of gaming i think is really cheap and well worth it

Some places are/were selling PGR2 with a an XBox Live Starter Kit giving 12 month's subscription for £24.99. Worth shopping around to see if it's still available.

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

At the moment i dont think PG2 works onthe 360 (well unless they update the emulator) i know there was a halo 2 one doing the rounds but you cant get that any more i think
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

PGR2 doesn't work with the 360. However I don't know if Gatekeeper has an original XBox or an XBox 360. Either way it's a cheap way to get Xbox Live! If needbe sell PGR2 and you've a year online for around £15.
    Last edited by Geo; 24-Apr-06 at 15:19.

Just bought an xbox 360 last week and all the kids think its brilliant.Forty pounds is worth it for the peace and quiet and they have already spoken to quite a few different people from around the world.

hi its the old xbox and thank you for all the replies any idea if there is a way around needing a mastercard to verify the account.