Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Mobile Phone Lost

Default Mobile Phone Lost

Lost my mobile phone on Friday night, I had it when I got in a taxi at the taxi rank outside Sandra's about 12.30 but it was gone by the time I got home. I have tried phoning the taxi firms but no joy. I really want this phone back as it has lots of pictures of my 5 week old daughter.

If anyone has any ideas could they send me a msg please.

Have u tried ringing it

I have tried the police and I tried ringing it, it did ring for a while but goes straight to voicemail now. I can only presume that the battery is dead. It was locked so will be difficult for anyone to use it.

Has it got gprs or broadband on it were the servcice provider can tell its location on a map
    You should let eveyone no the make and model u never no an orger might no someone that just got a phone in the comming days?

It is a 3g phone, haven't phoned the supplier yet as I'm still hoping it will turn up. Do you reckon they can tell it's location? If the battery is dead though...............

Quote Originally Posted by dubzter View Post
    It is a 3g phone, haven't phoned the supplier yet as I'm still hoping it will turn up. Do you reckon they can tell it's location? If the battery is dead though...............
    If a service provider wants they could draw a map in every were u have been just buy ure phone thats what the police use to help solve crimes its just a case of what there policy is in telling u.
    3g as in iphone

i hope ye get yer fone back, i ken its a nitemare.

i da hev ma fone ifanow, all ma numbers an everything...totally lost withoot'ed

try polis station an try 'e taxi firm again. good luck
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

hope ya get the phone back soon