Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kurt Cobain

Default Kurt Cobain

Any Nirvana/Kurt Cobain fans out there? I caught a docu-movie on telly last night called Curt & Courtney and found it fascinating did a wee bit more research today on the net and am even more intrigued – I was aware that he died under suspicious circumstances but was not aware that the volume of evidence, and matters that require investigation was so great.

http://www.cobaincase.com/
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

A great loss to the music industry and to his many fans....

I thought at the time his death was very suspicious considering he had made an earlier suicide attempt. I did not think much of his wife or the way she treated him, she seemed to put on an act in front of the media. Perhaps she was hoping to promote her own career! Poor man he was troubled and I dont think she helped matters.

ps. I still listen to his music and the words appear to be a cry for help.
    from behind the veil all is clear

Got the video. He committed suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid
    Got the video. He committed suicide.
    Tried your link does not work, he was good what a waste, sorry old question WHY!?
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

A nice guy, easily midlead by the trapping of success and a headcase of a wife. Met him at the Southsider Bar, in Edinburgh, once. He asked me if I had any Benilyn.

Smells like teen spirit is in my top five , absolutely brilliant tune

Kurt cobain a legend in his own right may he R.I.P

One of the all time greats, In Utero is one of the permanent residents of my cars CD changer. Nirvana, and Cobain in particular, had an influence that is still evident in the music of many current groups.

Is that true Pepsi Did he have a cough then

Thing I found most disturbing from the film was what a lovely wee lad he was growing up, and the break up of his parents obviously had a huge effect on him, the way he was drawn into drugs was frightening.

As has been mentioned, he seemed to be a guy with a heart and not at all materialistic - good guy.
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here