Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gino

20 71.43%
  • Kim

5 17.86%
  • Jimmy

3 10.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im a celebrity get me out of here final!

He is not the Only Celeb who has a checkered past, look at Leslie Grantham. What he did was for more serious.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by bettedaviseyes View Post
    I'm A Celebrity star Gino D’Acampo spent two years in prison for burgling Paul Young's house
    Paul Young should also have done time for his criminal singing.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Paul Young should also have done time for his criminal singing.

he he, nice one except for one thing.. he is a great singer!

Default Crimianal

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak View Post
    He is not the Only Celeb who has a checkered past, look at Leslie Grantham. What he did was for more serious.

Your absolutely correct, Joe Bugner was renowned for getting into fights, and even Kim was guilty of the odd dust up.

I watched the whole series (which is worrying in itself) and thought Geno was a very worthy winner. I also liked Jimmy White until he said "what man would not fancy Jorden" and also, " any man that says she is not gorgeous is lying."
    I find Jorden the most repulsive excuse for a woman,EVER.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    Your absolutely correct, Joe Bugner was renowned for getting into fights, and even Kim was guilty of the odd dust up.

I watched the whole series (which is worrying in itself) and thought Geno was a very worthy winner. I also liked Jimmy White until he said "what man would not fancy Jorden" and also, " any man that says she is not gorgeous is lying."
    I find Jorden the most repulsive excuse for a woman,EVER.
    I dont like Jordan either. I was really annoyed to find out when she was going back in the jungle. But i did enjoy seeing her in the bush tucker trials

And then publically dumping her boyfriend and is now wanting peter back! Grr!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Thumbs up

So glad that Gino won has he was my favourite! I love that his sons now think they will be Princes.

I really enjoyed it this year and think it was the best one.

Kim got on my nerves at times but it would have been dull without her and she was really great at all her trials so deserved to be runner up.

Will miss it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12