Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: santa letter

Default santa letter

can anyone help? can anyone remember the link from last christmas where you wrote to santa and told them about your kids and what they wanted and he emailed you back reading your christmas letter.

thanks

I think this is it. My kids loved it so I kept it for this year

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

Cannae get the link to upload photo, and when I just tried watching from email they sent, it came up with an error. Will keep trying cos it looks good.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I got it to work for the girls and they will see it when they get home. Keep trying I had bother last year but it worked in the end.

This looks awsome! Just testing one out for athrun and will then do it for his older brothers. They will love it!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

toys r us does santa letters for kids i did one online for my nephew it costs £4.99

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Arrow thanks

thats it alice in blunderland thanks very much!! my girls loved it, had a bit of bother with uploading the photos too but got there in the end.

thanks again

Poltney News got santa letters with a badge in it
    jac

Quote Originally Posted by herenow View Post
    thats it alice in blunderland thanks very much!! my girls loved it, had a bit of bother with uploading the photos too but got there in the end.

thanks again
    I kept the link from last year as my kids loved it so much. They have just finished watching this years message and they were delighted.

Last edited by kitty kat; 03-Dec-09 at 23:25. Reason: added more links
    "You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humansuseful domestic animals."- George Mikes