Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: rabbits free to good home

Default rabbits free to good home

i have 2 ,8 month old black lop brothers free to a new home, as my kids no longer have time for them.these are very friendly boys who are desperate for a young owner to give them affection.

where did you get the rabbits from if you dont mind me asking>?

not at all, i got them from yourself.i was going to pm you but with you moving i didnt think you would be interested in getting them back, but the kids have lost interest and i dont think its fair on them to not be handled and loved as they deserve

Don't understand why that question could not have been asked by pm.

It just came over as quite aggressive IMHO.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

thats ok i dont mind the question .all i want is a new and hopefully better home for the boys,coz they deserve that much.

Good luck to you and sorry for butting in lol.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I think you have it very wrong Changilass you just assumed!!.
    I asked because I wasnt sure but id be delighted to have them back if no one else is wanting them im taking all my animals with me and wont see them homeless.
    Thanks for the answer Fuzzy its greatly appreciated and its nice you caring about them.
    When they came from me I feel responsible my eyes lit up when you said black lops as I hoped they were from me, there dad got killed 2 months ago by a cat and I was totally gutted.
    Sorry for the long speil its for Changilass s benefit so she can understand my question and maybe not jump to conclusions so quick!

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    Don't understand why that question could not have been asked by pm.

It just came over as quite aggressive IMHO.

Well done Fuzzypeg for caring enough for the rabbits to want them to be rehomed.

Too many owners don't bother and just leave them stuck in a hutch in the garden!

Glad it has worked out okay and S&LHEN can take them back.

Totally true liz it was nice of fuzzy to be honest with her reasons to, so many people would just let them out in the wilds and then they get killed on roads and get eaten by animals!!
    I ll be delighted to have them back as I bread them in the first place I still feel they are my responsibility if that makes sense

Thank you for your nice post Lizxx

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Well done Fuzzypeg for caring enough for the rabbits to want them to be rehomed.

Too many owners don't bother and just leave them stuck in a hutch in the garden!

Glad it has worked out okay and S&LHEN can take them back.

Quote Originally Posted by S&LHEN View Post
    Totally true liz it was nice of fuzzy to be honest with her reasons to, so many people would just let them out in the wilds and then they get killed on roads and get eaten by animals!!
    I ll be delighted to have them back as I bread them in the first place I still feel they are my responsibility if that makes sense

Thank you for your nice post Lizxx
    You are very welcome and wish all rabbit owners were like you!

Good luck to you and sorry for butting in lol.
    Ha ha Changi that'll teach ya.

To be fair I had apologised afore I got my head bitten off.

Whos bitting
    Just a misunderstanding on both sides i think xx

To be fair I had apologised afore I got my head bitten off.