Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: WARNING! please look!

Default WARNING! please look!

Thought id warn you folks,somebody i know had there handbag stolen out there car in wick yesterday,only popped into bank quickly...keep an eye out on your possesions nobody wants this happening at any time of year,never mind so close to christmas! hopefully the thieving little toe rags will be found and prosecuted!!

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Talking jailed for xmas

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    Thought id warn you folks,somebody i know had there handbag stolen out there car in wick yesterday,only popped into bank quickly...keep an eye out on your possesions nobody wants this happening at any time of year,never mind so close to christmas! hopefully the thieving little toe rags will be found and prosecuted!!
    i cannot express my anger without getting suspended on here

but i hope they get caught and jailed for xmas
    if it wasnt for pubs it would be tescos for us all

Quote Originally Posted by riggerboy View Post
    i cannot express my anger without getting suspended on here

but i hope they get caught and jailed for xmas
    my thoughts exactly,i had to tone down what i wrote or id have been definately banned

I know it's wrong but serves her right for leaving it in view. She may have been gone a minute but it takes a thief only seconds to get what they want. How many times do the Police have to remind people not to leave any valuables on view. Hopefully the perpetrator(s) are caught, however I fear it's going to be an expensive lesson for her-I assume a window was smashed to gain entry, and I doubt if her insurance company will pay out because they will hold her responsible.

More wise words from the Tarmac Fairy. The Org`s font of wisdom.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by upolian View Post
    Such a shame to hear about this. Was your friend's car locked at the time? Have to admit I'm often guilty of leaving my handbag in the car, in view - just laziness really! Mind you, if my purse was stolen they'd soon put it back cos they'd find I have no money in cash or plastic anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I know it's wrong but serves her right for leaving it in view. She may have been gone a minute but it takes a thief only seconds to get what they want. How many times do the Police have to remind people not to leave any valuables on view. Hopefully the perpetrator(s) are caught, however I fear it's going to be an expensive lesson for her-I assume a window was smashed to gain entry, and I doubt if her insurance company will pay out because they will hold her responsible.
    Very true. My partner is often telling me to put my bag and other personal items out of view when i forget to. I'm usually good at putting it under the car seat or just under the dash on the floor tucked out of sight though! When it is on me no one will get it off me without me knowing about it just like the protective hand i always keep on the little boy i look after at the weekend and some evenings buggy, when i have to bend down to get something from the shopping basket underneath him.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by miknhev View Post
    More wise words from the Tarmac Fairy. The Org`s font of wisdom.
    I'll Tarmac Fairy ye! There's only one way to settle this...............FIGHT.

The shirts coming off now!

I can see ye bra man. Hope you`ve got some nice boobs to distract me during the fight!
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    u are awful but i like you

joxville is right u have to be more careful at this time of year especially and lock the car even if its for a few min cos thats all it take for a thief to rob u also would like to know whats the point in street cams when police never watch them or there pointing the wrong way...........
    Last edited by phil1958; 28-Nov-09 at 22:00. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by phil1958 View Post
    joxville is right u have to be more careful at this time of year especially and lock the car even if its for a few min cos thats all it take for a thief to rob u also would like to know whats the point in street cams when police never watch them or there pointing the wrong way...........

well said

I cover up my cd's and stuff in my car when i leave it in town, i know CD's are not as valuable as handbag or its contents, but I always lock the car even in Lybster.
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Think some folk forget. Think there in some safe haven, but forget there in wick, thurso no excluded
    STAY IN TUNE

My mate runs a bakery in Wigan and has got a sticker on his van which reads "To any would be thieves, no pies are left in this van overnight".