Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Rare vinyl

Default Rare vinyl

Was looking on a website and found out a Clash bootleg I paid £12 for 20 odd years ago has been sold for £205. Keep or sell? Anyone else got any rare records or sold any you later regret?

I've got the original uncensored GNR Lies ep on vinyl. Supposed to be worth quite a bit but i dont plan on selling it.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Still got motley crues first album on leather records played once to record it to tape (yup it was awhile ago) and 7" running free/burning ambition Iron Maiden bought when i was in first year lol. I still have loads of pic disc's, blood pack various limited stuff by the bands i was into.

I have an Eno & the Winkies single from the early seventies which is probably worth a bit.

Also Original limited edition copy of Spiral Scratch EP by the buzzcocks.
    Green but not brainwashed

Using the sun to provide hot water.
    Driving a car that gets 73 miles per gallon.....

I remembered 'An Evening with Wild Man Fischer' anyone want to but a bit of history? For vast sums of course. Classic vinyl indeed.