Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Megan

Oh Kevin I am so glad it is good news! I have been popping in every now and then to see whether there is an update.

Hopes are high for a complete recovery and that you and Dawn will have a nice restful weekend.

Take care and hugs for Megan ,and Casper of course! xxx

Heres hoping Megan will have a good night's rest, also yourselves Kevin !!

Hopefully she'll awake with one of those .........

A peaceful and restful night's sleep for you all and every good wish for Megan.

I hope Megan's health continues to improve Kevin.

Default Megan

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    I hope Megan's health continues to improve Kevin.
    She has just managed to get back up on to her wobbly legs and have a poo (unfortunately before reaching the door), but it's a great start and it's Mrs M's turn to kip on the settee, so good night all and I am off to bed to dream of Megan chasing a ball on Reiss beach once more.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    She has just managed to get back up on to her wobbly legs and have a poo (unfortunately before reaching the door), but it's a great start and it's Mrs M's turn to kip on the settee, so good night all and I am off to bed to dream of Megan chasing a ball on Reiss beach once more.

I take it you and your wife are taking it in turns to keep an eye on your bairn at night.Eating ,drinking and now pooing,things are getting better! Hope Megan and your wife sleep peacefully without too much disruption through the night.Sweet dreams to you too Kevin.

Things are definately looking for Megan, she is lucky to have such devoted owners. Well done to you both.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Im glad things are looking up! And im sure a little accident is ok since she is poorly!

Give her plently of hugs from me!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

So glad to hear that the lovely Megan is making a great recovery. Hopefully, won't be long before you and Mrs M can get back into the comfort of your bed at night.

Thanks for keeping us updated Kevin. Will keep the prayers and healing light going until Megan is completely well and back running on Reiss beach!

great news that megan is on the mend, keep us updated kevin

Good news about Megan....and what's a poo among friends.... Bless her.

Default Megan Update

It was my turn to stay downstairs with Megan last night, and although she had not had a fit in 48 hours and she had been up on her feet, (albeit like Bamby on ice), I was beginning to think that the severity of her fits had done her some serious damage.

I was led on the settee at about 3am listening to her snoring and I dropped of to sleep, and was awoke by her with her face two inches away from mine.
    She had got up on her own and was telling me she needed to go out to do her toilet.

She has improved all day and although she is still a bit unsteady on her feet, she can get up and walk in and out of the house unaided. She is also eating and drinking well, so I think she is going to be OK.

Thats a good sign Kevin, we are all hoping she makes a full recovery
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

That's great news Kevin, you must be soooooo relieved.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

It just keeps getting better Kevin!

I can imagine how happy you were to see that darling face looking into yours telling her she needed to go to the loo!

She is bound to be quite 'wobbly' after the fits and drugs but she is making steady progress which bodes well for a full recovery.

Hope to see her on Reiss beach soon!

Kevin, I have just saw this and am so glad to see things are going okay.
    My thoughts are with you and the family, I cant even begin to think how it must be.
    Away with the birds

Hi Kevin, like Kas I have only just noticed your thread. So sorry to hear about Megan. I'm glad that at this stage now she is improving. You are always so supportive to others on here Kevin, myself included, when my dog needed surgery recently. The least we can all do is try and support you. I hope everything continues to improve and that Megan will be back to her old self in no time.

Default Megan Update

It has been very heart warming to be able to share a very stressful and emotional few days with like minded pet lovers and have what I am hoping to be a satisfactory outcome to Megan's trials and tribulations.

We took her with us over to Thurso this afternoon and she had her first little run out on the beach since her first fit last week and would like to share this special moment with you.

Awe, she has such a darling face, you just want to hug her to bits....I truly hope she is on the mend and will have no more fits.............what a worry for you and your wife.
    Just keep on loving her as you always will.......Will you give her a big cuddle for me.............

Now thats just lovely to watch Kevin.Your TLC has paid off! They look happy to be back on the beach together too.

Great to see Megan on the beach, fit as a butchers dog nearly, well done you two for nursing her back to health!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast