Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Megan

Keeping my fingers crossed for your Megan.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

Default megan

our thoughts are with you.hope she holds on

Everything crossed here...

I know exactly what you're going through Kevin, as it is just a month ago I had to make the same decision with Bracken - I'm sure you will make the right decision for Megan even if its not the right decision for you.

my heart goes out to you but hopefully Megan will bounce back from this, fingers crossed

how is megan tonight?? hope she has had a peaceful day, my dalmation took fits for a bit and it was so awful to sit through especially for my kids to witness-- hope all is ok tonight
    jac

Default Megan

Quote Originally Posted by jac1791 View Post
    how is megan tonight?? hope she has had a peaceful day, my dalmation took fits for a bit and it was so awful to sit through especially for my kids to witness-- hope all is ok tonight
    She has had a quiet day, so that in itself is positive and although she is absolutely monged with the drugs she does not look in any stress at all.

I know what you are saying about it being upsetting for anyone to witness a fit, but although it looks very dramatic and painful, they actually feel nothing or remember anything when they come out of it as long as they don't bump themselves about when they are fitting.

Thank you all once again for your kind thoughts and messages.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Hi Kevin,so sorry to hear about Megan,heres hoping the medication will do the trick, fingers crossed

Thanks Kevin for keeping us updated,hears hoping Megan has a good night and try and get some sleep yourself.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Default From Megan and Caspers Dogsitters

Hi Kevin, Hi Dawn and the dogs, We are really saddened to hear about the news of our little angel, the sweetest dog we have ever looked after, we really hope she gets well soon and hope the medication haelps alot. keep us informed please, cuddles and kisses for Megan xxx ooo

Thumbs up

Thinking of you all, hope megan is still improving, i'm sure she will, and kisses to megan from bobbyxxxxx
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Kevin i know what your going through, it's nearly 3 months since i had to make that decision about Kim. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the pills work for Megan.

What a sweet post from Megan's dogsitter. Boxers seem to have a lovely temperament and it sounds like Megan is no exception. I'm glad to hear she is doing a little better. I sure hope things stay on the recovery path. Here's hoping you all get a good night's sleep tonight and things look much better tomorrow.

Default Megan

Hi Kevin,

So sorry to hear about "wee " Megan.

I really hope she has improved this morning and is on the road to recovery. This must be a very difficult time for you and Dawn.

Wishing you all the very best and, I too, will be hoping and praying for Megan. Much love.

Default Megan

Hope things are looking better today kevin, such a worry when our pets are ill

Truly hope Megan is much better today....................

fingers crossed for you and Megan, kevin.
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Default Megan

Well, we have just got back from the vets again and it's all looking good just now, Megan hasn't had a fit for over 18 hours and although she is still a bit zonked from the drugs she is eating and drinking and hopefully by bed time she will be back on her feet again.

It has been a tough couple of days for us all, but having such kind messages and thoughts has been a great comfort to us, thank you all once again.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    Well, we have just got back from the vets again and it's all looking good just now, Megan hasn't had a fit for over 18 hours and although she is still a bit zonked from the drugs she is eating and drinking and hopefully by bed time she will be back on her feet again.

It has been a tough couple of days for us all, but having such kind messages and thoughts has been a great comfort to us, thank you all once again.

Thats good news Kevin,fingers crossed for no more scares.

Megans on the road to recovery just keep believing that.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Brilliant news
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Glad to hear Megan is hanging in there.......let's hope all will be well from now on and the lovely girl gets back to chasing tennis balls on the beach.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast