Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tabby cat found dead on the Dixonfield - Thurso Road Road

Default Tabby cat found dead on the Dixonfield - Thurso Road

A neighbour of mine, came to tell me she had found a dead tabby cat (grey/white markings), on the road similar to my daughter's. This happened between 9 and 10 am this morning.
    It is not our cat, but obviously somebody else's.
    I removed the cat from the road and have put it beside my house, incase somebody wants to claim it.

This is the second cat found dead on the road in the last week, a ginger/white one was found at the top of the road last week-end.

Without a shadow of doubt, excessive speeds are being driven on this road, cats are extremely fast animals, but obviously not fast enough to avoid the drivers using this road.

I would add that this is the same road the Highland Council deem as a Safe Route For Children To Walk To School.
    Last edited by Ganeesha; 24-Nov-09 at 21:58.

Hi there any joy with whos cat is is? did it have any collar on and any markings on its paws?/

Unhappy

Unfortunately it was our cat, thank you for finding it and letting us know, we are very grateful. Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Unfortunately it was our cat, thank you for finding it and letting us know, we are very grateful. Karen.
    So sorry ............

Oh Karen I am so very sorry.

So sorry to hear that,
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Sorry to hear about your cat Karen.