Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: go go pets funhouse

Default go go pets funhouse

Hello everyone,
    dows anybody know of anywhere that has a go go pets funhouse for sale at a normal price? Amazon & Ebay are crazy prices and no other website seems to have it, my little girl has asked for it for Christmas and i dont want to let her down, id be grateful for any help
    a very stressed Go Go Hamster hunter

Dont think there is much chance of getting one online just now. Have a look here at Martin Lewis' money saving forum Moneysaving expert

Good luck, you might get one locally
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Thanks for that ill give it a try now.

We got were one from john lewis on line, Just sign up to the email alert from them and keep your fingers crossed.
    Some of the one's we watched on ebay went for £40 plus We were going to wait till after xmass and give as a late prezzie but got lucky Good luck

Default Try Argos

I requested Argos to e-mail me when they had more in stock - they did so on Saturday so if you get online now you might be able to allocate one for pick up!! Good luck...

the brilliantgiftshop.co.uk... i ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and recieved it recently..and it wasnt too badly priced either....
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

gonna sound really silly but what is it please lol x

A Go Go pet is a toy hamster, you can get all accessories like a cage and wheel same as for a real one. It seems to be this years 'must have' toy.
    Thank goodness my lassie isn't wanting one - yet

ive just tried John Lewis, Argos n the Brilliant Gift shop ( what a fab site!) but they are all sold out, Thanks for all your help though ill keep trying them
    its a wee battery operated replica of a hamster and it shoots round a house that looks like a number 8 and you can put attachments on it like a car or a chute looks pretty fun ( specially if your 6 like my wee girl)

Tescos had a couple of accessories in this morning.

Inverness Argos had some go go hamsters this morning but not any accessories.

i got a pal to go to Tesco's for me when i saw your message but all the bits have gone, will have to keep hunting, ive managed to get the hamsters just need the bits and bobs to go with it but. Thanks for all your help, you are all stars ! x

As far as I can see Argos have it for £19.99 :-

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Thumbs down

If you click on the check stock button it's coming up as out of stock for home delivery, Wick, both Inverness and Elgin stores though

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam View Post
    A Go Go pet is a toy hamster, you can get all accessories like a cage and wheel same as for a real one. It seems to be this years 'must have' toy.
    Thank goodness my lassie isn't wanting one - yet
    hehehehehe thanks for that had no idea what one was x

They're sold out on all the US sites as well !

heck thats not so good ! Im just too slow got an email today to say that tescos online had them but by the time i got onto the site they had gone, not gonna give up though there must be one out there ( fingers crossed)

still no sign of any go go hamster stuff

Quote Originally Posted by lynne duncan View Post

£35 with £10 delivery when you can get it on Argos, Tesco etc for £19.99 (if they were in stock), Amazon are charging £60 and play.com are charging £149.99. Having the same trouble with Lego Power Miners as well, even out of stock on the Lego website - not good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast