Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: go go pets funhouse

its crazy prices, they are just having a lend what happened to the Christmas spirit , have you tried the toy shop in inverness they have lots of lego bits and bobs.

forgot to say thanks again to everybody for there help, its very much appreciated, still no further but will keep trying

Toy Master in Inverness have had a delivery today. I know this because I ordered one of the hamsters a few weeks ago and she phoned me this morning to say that it was in stock. Good luck 01463 233234

thanks so much for that, im off to inverness tommorow Crimbo shopping so will head in. oh i do hope im lucky all this hunting is driving me nuts !

Quote Originally Posted by mrs_inkstack View Post
    £35 with £10 delivery when you can get it on Argos, Tesco etc for £19.99 (if they were in stock), Amazon are charging £60 and play.com are charging £149.99. Having the same trouble with Lego Power Miners as well, even out of stock on the Lego website - not good

I got a hamster but nothing else yet. I am to looking for power miners did you find any!!!
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

give the Toymaster shop in Inverness - 01463 233234 a try they have loads of lego there. will keep an eye out for you when im in inverness

Sometimes you wonder if the stress of getting the item is worth it!
    Im thinking a real hamster would work out less expensive and more fun over its lifetime than the Go-Go hamsters at the moment
    The toy ones and accessories are going for silly prices everywhere!
    Christmas seems to be a cash cow for retailers and dealers and not about a special time for the bairns these days!

Hello from your local Toy/Gift shop,
    I have had Go Go Hamsters in this week selling for £9.99 unfortunately they have now sold out but you are welcome to contact me on 0184793255 or pop into the shop (open late Thursday nights) and I can take your name and number if on the off chance that I get some more stock of them and their accessories.
    Katie

still no sign of the elusive go go hamsters funhouse, fingers crossed i will find one soon, thanks everybody for all your help, a still very stressed out hamster hunter

i agree with you Dadie, its very true, i would get the bairn a real hamster but we have a cat and i reackon he would'nt last much longer than the toy one.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by type2bus View Post
    Hello everyone,
    dows anybody know of anywhere that has a go go pets funhouse for sale at a normal price? Amazon & Ebay are crazy prices and no other website seems to have it, my little girl has asked for it for Christmas and i dont want to let her down, id be grateful for any help
    a very stressed Go Go Hamster hunter

I managed to blag a set from Wick Argos this morning, if you speak very nicely to the manager ( you have to get the manager) and ask her to take your details, she'll keep you a set. It's against their company policy but I'm sure she's a Mum as she was more than helpful and understood - going to put a box of chocs in to her later What an absolute star !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    Sometimes you wonder if the stress of getting the item is worth it!
    Im thinking a real hamster would work out less expensive and more fun over its lifetime than the Go-Go hamsters at the moment
    The toy ones and accessories are going for silly prices everywhere!
    Christmas seems to be a cash cow for retailers and dealers and not about a special time for the bairns these days!
    Try telling this to your five year old on Christmas morning when they don't get from Santa what they've desperately asked for. Isn't it worth the effort just to see their little faces light up on christmas morning though ?
    I have three kids, the oldest of whom doesn't 'believe' anymore and the middle one is swithering - it just isn't the same when they don't believe, the magic of 'santa' goes. They aren't little long, so make the most of the time that you have, you'll never get those memories back.

And before someone shoots me down for being materialistic and supporting consumerism, in the grander scheme of things with such important matters as world dead, poverty and global warming, it is nonsense but at the end of the day, they're my bairns and I want to do the best for them, so to them a 'go go hamster' is important when your five !

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    I got a hamster but nothing else yet. I am to looking for power miners did you find any!!!
    Amazon has loads of power miners this morning including the command rig which is hard to get, at very good prices.

There is always birthdays!
    Lauren hasnt asked for anything for this year so Im lucky in that respect, but, many of the younger kids havent really got a clue what the latest toy/have to have it toy actually does or what it is about.
    They have heard it being talked about in the playground thats all!
    Im not going to be joining the race to get the must have toy any year soon and I dont actually think my kids will have any less of a christmas because of it!

Santa may not always have all the toys on your list but you will get at least one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by windness View Post
    Amazon has loads of power miners this morning including the command rig which is hard to get, at very good prices.
    Thank you so much for posting that i got one tonight and breathed a sigh of relief ahhhhhh...
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Default Go go hamsters

In stock at Amazon this morning £9.78 but you will have to be quick! Delighted I got for my nephew and son.

i got the funhouse from Argos on line, im over the moon !!!! thank you all for all your help you have made a 6 year old little girls Christmas ! thanks again all and a very Merry Christmas when it comes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12