Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Christmas fayre Saturday 28th Sea Cadet Hall Thurso

Thumbs up Christmas fayre Saturday 28th Sea Cadet Hall Thurso

Ok guys I am starting a new thread to let people know about the fayre and please could we keep to the subject of the fayre this time
    Funds are for the Highland Seal Hospital.
    There will be paint your own xmas decorations,christmas decorations for sale,home baking,home made cat and dog treats,tumbola stall,teas and coffees,book stall,calendars for sale and lots more too!
    Trained medics will be there to answer any questions you may have on who we are and what we do and also how to join up if you would like to!
    Information leaflets and small demo's too so come along and join in the fun and help us raise money for a good cause!
    Hope to see lots of you on the day! x
    Last edited by Thumper; 20-Nov-09 at 18:50.
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

What times it on Thumps?

Quote Originally Posted by dancingtaz13 View Post
    What times it on Thumps?
    Oops!sorry had a blonde moment there Taz,its 12-3pm-hope to see you there x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Hope it's a great success, Thumps.

Wish I had a magic carpet to get there.....you don't have a spare one by any chance?

Thanks Angela!If I had a carpet I would send it down to pick you up xx

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Default cancel

can i cancel the table that is booked?????

Quote Originally Posted by riggerboy View Post
    can i cancel the table that is booked?????
    Nope but you can book one if you like x

Katy from kgevents will also be there and I believe her balloons were very popular at the last fayre so come along and get some more x

Only 2 days to go until our fayre,please come along and join in the fun!There are lots of raffles prizes to be won,guess the seals birthday(big and cuddly),paint your own decoration,tombola,calendars,party planners stall,handbag stall and lots more x

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Ok guys I am starting a new thread to let people know about the fayre and please could we keep to the subject of the fayre this time
    Funds are for the Highland Seal Hospital.
    There will be paint your own xmas decorations,christmas decorations for sale,home baking,home made cat and dog treats,tumbola stall,teas and coffees,book stall,calendars for sale and lots more too!
    Trained medics will be there to answer any questions you may have on who we are and what we do and also how to join up if you would like to!
    Information leaflets and small demo's too so come along and join in the fun and help us raise money for a good cause!
    Hope to see lots of you on the day! x
    hope all goes well from andy and family we now live in bempton hellow to all

the sea cadets are a great place to go for all ages i got involved when we lived there would not have missed it for the world same goes for my son matthew great team great pepole go have good fun and be part of a great team

Quote Originally Posted by andrew.bowles30 View Post
    hope all goes well from andy and family we now live in bempton hellow to all
    Thanks Andrew thats very nice of you to wish us well!x

Fayre starts today at 12-all welcome so please come along and join in the fun!x

Just want to say thank you to everyone who came along and supported us today!x

Just been told that we made a grand total of £515!A HUGE thank you to everyone who supported us this will be a great help x

Lauren enjoyed herself making christmas decorations but her hands are still a bit blue today! And yes she did have a bath last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    Lauren enjoyed herself making christmas decorations but her hands are still a bit blue today! And yes she did have a bath last night!
    Oops sorry Dadie-I should have had wipes available but didnt think about it until halfway through the morning! It is all washable paint though so it should come off ok,thanks for coming along and supporting us!Pity I didnt get to meet you properly-a few orgers did ask for me by name-which made the other medics wonder what on earth I was on being called Thumper xxx

Just finished my washing, strange, the blue came out of Laurens dress with vanish oxi action, biotex and biological powder (thought I would hit it with all miracle cures at once rather than re washing a few times) but my twice washed child still has blue on her hands.... so we are washing dollies clothes in the sink and her toy dishes today.

She loved it and was very chuffed with her efforts which were thrust under Daddies nore as soon as he walked in the door last night!

I didnt get to see much on the displays showing what you do as I was trying to keep Iona happy but what I could see looked good!

Oh dear-I hope it comes off her hands soon! I have rechecked the bottles and it says water soluble so it should come off.......x