Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Need more help!!!

Talking Need more help!!!

Thank you to all orgers who emailed over all the ace photos of weddings for our brochure.......brochure will be ready for Sundays wedding fayre. Now I need another favour if possible..................anyone who has taken video footage of weddings here at the Portlands would you be so kind as to send them to us via email so we can use them on our brand new website that is being set up. All names will be included in our website and a note of thanks also. Email to manager@portland-arms.co.uk

Thank you in advance!!!
    Lindsay xx

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
    Thank you to all orgers who emailed over all the ace photos of weddings for our brochure.......brochure will be ready for Sundays wedding fayre. Now I need another favour if possible..................anyone who has taken video footage of weddings here at the Portlands would you be so kind as to send them to us via email so we can use them on our brand new website that is being set up. All names will be included in our website and a note of thanks also. Email to manager@portland-arms.co.uk

Thank you in advance!!!
    Lindsay xx
    How much do you pay?

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    How much do you pay?

i'm sure you can help yourself at the bar to all the community spirits !!

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho View Post
    i'm sure you can help yourself at the bar to all the community spirits !!
    hahahaha now thats witty, bet the witch comes after yer soul now nacho,

but remember a witch can only put a spell on you that she is ready to recieve herself 6 fold