Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Swimming Pool Gym

Question Swimming Pool Gym

What like? Anyone a member? Prices? Just looking for general info on it.

Thanks

Hi moose's brothers girlfriend use to go and i think it was £25 amonth but u could go whenever u wanted and as many times as u wanted

Default swimming pool gym

im a member. the facilities are very good the prices are £15 a month individual or £20 a month family ( 2 adults 2 kids) you can use all the facilities like gym, swimming pool and steam room. not just valid at wick or thurso but all highland council pool and gyms.

Highlife card is about £20 per month for a family, and you get unlimited use of the gym and pool, unless it is being used by swim club or football club (in gym). The gym at Wick pool is excellent and the standard is way above the majority of gyms that I have been at, however it can get busy at times, so it is advisable to keep a mental note of quiet times and go then.
    The highlife is excellent value for my family, and I would recommend it. A swim is now £3.10 ( I think) so if one person only swims 6 times a month, then your direct debit has paid for itself already!!

Wick has one of the nicest swimming pools I have had the pleasure to take a dip into. I liked it because it was always warm. That's not a positive feature if you are a serious swimmer, but great if you want just a little exercise.