Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: "The Bill"

Default "The Bill"

Anyone know why "The Bill" is not being shown on Freeview tonight? Is this a one-off or is it to be permanent. I don't have Sky and don't really want it.

Is it 'cos Tony Stamp left. Ain't it all over now?

Isn't it something to do with STV not paying main ITV for the rights to show it? If you had Sky (or know someone with a nice, comfy couch that has Sky), you can watch one of the English ITV stations which are right at the end of the list.

The bill wasnt shown last week because all the other ITV regions did a week long drama called Collision therefore no episode was shown. I guess it will be back this week

Default the bill

it wasn't on last week & not on this week cause of i'm a celeb

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Isn't it something to do with STV not paying main ITV for the rights to show it? If you had Sky (or know someone with a nice, comfy couch that has Sky), you can watch one of the English ITV stations which are right at the end of the list.
    That was when it used to be shown on STV. I know where you are coming from with the comfy couch (and it is) but it is neither her scene or time.