Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    I'd need a magnifying glass to find it, let alone play with it, with the weather up here this week. BTW the puffins aren't in the least offended by my privates.
    Maybe thats cos they canna talk lol

Obviously you have never spent time with puffins Samantha. Don't talk indeed!!!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Carlo hasn't been back since his 1st couple of posts... think he's been scared away!
    Come with me on a journey through time and space...

Nah. He's off loading his elephant gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr
    I had a big ginger tom-cat once & I'm sure he appeared at the window with an elephant in his jaws
    I disclaim all responsibility for any attempt to force-feed a ginger tom-cat with an elephant. The cat was definitely a tortoise-shell tabby.

To re-assure the Pachyderm Aficionados , please let me state that the pachyderm in question as heavily sedated and suffered no pain.

The cat was later heard to boast that it’s father was, in fact, a passing sabre-toothed tiger.
    In view of this I would advise any drivers seeing the large cat-like creature which, from time to time, is reported crossing the road at night to remain in their vehicles and to keep the windows firmly closed!

You Have Been Warned!

P.S. I would appreciate any information should anybody see my elephant wandering round Caithness.

Welcome to the Org, Carlo! (Tee-hee folks, another lamb to the slaughter. Tee-hee-hee!)
    Seriously though, post away Carlo and enjoy yourself, that's what it's all about. Along with some serious questions and information about Caithness thrown in when somebody requires it.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Default a wild beast

The sabre tooth father & a mother that looked like dougal of the Magic Roundabout

LMAO (again)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    As to the elephants, that is usually the clue that someone is bored.
    Carlo, see what I mean. They sometimes get quite bored, but, oh, they are ever so clever, ever so funny when they get into those modes.

Cool G'day

Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Gambino
    Ciao everyone, Im new to this forum, Ive been lurking in the background for some considerable time & now Ive plucked up the courage to go "live" on here.
    Hopefully I can make a few new friends,Im sure of that as there are several posters on here that I enjoy looking at. Catch you all later
    Welcome Carlo,I think you are like me,enjoy reading what everyone has to say They sound crazy but harmless,get back soon Robin

Quote Originally Posted by The Enigma
    Carlo hasn't been back since his 1st couple of posts... think he's been scared away!
    No no , I was reading the entertaining posts you have all sent to me on this thread, Oh I nearly forgot to mention that I had been outside in the garden feeding the elephants, I thought you lot were joking

I am

He's got more than one elephant. Boasting foreigner.

Mind you he has got style. Only 5 posts and we've got him converted already.

He's got more than one elephant. Boasting foreigner.
    Lol he has them in his garden, not like you, in your imagination
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

In his garden the poor beasts are restricted, in my imagination they have the infinite reaches of the universe to crap on.

Cool

We dont know how big mr gambino`s garden is tho, He may live in an African safari park for all I know?

Smile

In his garden the poor beasts are restricted, in my imagination they have the infinite reaches of the universe to crap on.

Certainly not meaning to be nasty here ...... but are you saying your imagination is full of it ..... your words not mine lol
    Last edited by changilass; 20-Apr-06 at 22:13.

I saw one tethered at the Distillery the other day...
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

I made a few enquiries and I have it on good authority that he has miniature genetically modified elephants and they live in a window box up a twenty story high rise in Naples.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I saw one tethered at the Distillery the other day...
    I had developed a thirst while i was taking Fido out for his afternoon stroll to the Trinkie. Dont worry he wasn't abandoned for long.

I made a few enquiries and I have it on good authority that he has miniature genetically modified elephants and they live in a window box up a twenty story high rise in Naples.
    Not before time someone was breeding the minatures..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

So they if they are from Napoli will be mini elefante then? Watch out the Camora of Napoli dont find you Gleber2
    Last edited by golach; 20-Apr-06 at 22:20.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast