Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Does Snuff Really Exist?

Default Does Snuff Really Exist?

I'm watching an interesting programme on Channel 4 just now, about publicity surrounding snuff movies, and whether fake snuff movies have encouraged real life crimes.
    Are snuff movies a myth or were there some real ones made?
    Sorry to be so gory at this time of night but I'm finding this quite interesting and wondered what other people think?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Yes watched a little bit of this program and in my opion there are a lot of sickos in the world so it could be possible that they do exist.Would like to hope they didnt as its to sick to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    I'm watching an interesting programme on Channel 4 just now, about publicity surrounding snuff movies, and whether fake snuff movies have encouraged real life crimes.
    Are snuff movies a myth or were there some real ones made?
    Sorry to be so gory at this time of night but I'm finding this quite interesting and wondered what other people think?
    Many years ago there were lots of stories and rumours about snuff movies and lots of debate about if they were genuine.
    I don't recall there ever being any proof that they were genuine and certainly don't remember any prosecutions. I'm fairly sure that if anybody had been taken to court for anything concerning them that it would have attracted a huge amount of publicity.
    That, of course, does not mean that none of them were genuine, only that nobody had been caught.
    I must confess, it wouldn't surprise me if some were made. Nothing that human beings are capable of surprises me anymore, if it is possible to do it then somebody somewhere will have done it, there's nothing more certain.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    I must confess, it wouldn't surprise me if some were made. Nothing that human beings are capable of surprises me anymore, if it is possible to do it then somebody somewhere will have done it, there's nothing more certain.

Hate to say this, but I have to agree

Many years ago there were lots of stories and rumours about snuff movies and lots of debate about if they were genuine.
    I don't recall there ever being any proof that they were genuine and certainly don't remember any prosecutions. I'm fairly sure that if anybody had been taken to court for anything concerning them that it would have attracted a huge amount of publicity.
    That, of course, does not mean that none of them were genuine, only that nobody had been caught.
    Oh they've been made and they've been caught but as you say no one has ended up in court. Something should be done about that.

There is one of them here.

Quite.

omg .. how can we as people be so cold and removed from that.
    it was like they were playing a video game and none of it was real.
    why were none of the men panicking and trying to get away.
    the soldiers did not even attempt to show mercy.
    i dont know what to think!
    http://itqueries.com/

unicorn Guest

I started to open it and changed my mind when I realised it wasn't info on a case where someone had been caught and charged.

Quote Originally Posted by brandy
    omg .. how can we as people be so cold and removed from that.
    it was like they were playing a video game and none of it was real.
    why were none of the men panicking and trying to get away.
    the soldiers did not even attempt to show mercy.
    i dont know what to think!
    Any one of us could have done that, there is a beast in all of us kept hidden just beneath the surface which does things like that. We keep it locked away and pretend it isn't there but all it takes is for someone to create the right conditions and let the beast out and every last one of us could become a killer without mercy, that is what is so frightening about it.

I remember my friend told me couple of years ago that her and her man came across a tape while in hong kong and she said that is was video recorded.
    But she wouldnt tell me all the details apart from saying that there are very very evil people in this world and she handed the tape into the police.