Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: which beauty salon? ladies need only read and reply

Default which beauty salon? ladies need only read and reply

hi i am looking for a beauty salon, even if its in inverness that does waxing. and i am sure us ladies know what i mean.
    cant seem to find any on net, so hoping someone could help me.
    ta

Default Diane Wood

There is a lady in Thurso who works from home. She is really good. Her name is Diane Wood and she lives just off of Ormile Crescent, not sure of her number it may be in the phone book

plenty in Wick who do waxing and you can now get laser hair removal by Maggie Smith in Argyle Square. She works above the hairdressers called Shear Klass.
    Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Why dont you try the trainee girls at north highland college hair & beauty? I did and they were very proffesional and they were supervised. I felt great afterwards and it only cost me £5

ive bn to the college too and would definately recommend going there! was just like going to a proper salon!

Thumbs up

I too will vouch for the girls at the college - they are very good and very good value - the phone number is 01847 889540

Quote Originally Posted by newpark
    There is a lady in Thurso who works from home. She is really good. Her name is Diane Wood and she lives just off of Ormile Crescent, not sure of her number it may be in the phone book
    I went to her but sorry didn't think much of her. The college in Thurso is much better and a lot cheaper
    from behind the veil all is clear

i was hoping to get it all off if you know that i mean. do you if anyone does this?
    sorry if tmi

My pal does beauty at the college and i will see her tonight so i will ask her for you if they do it. I think they do but will find out for sure. I will see her around seven so i will let you know after that.

cheers bingo

Default hope this helps

Hi,was speaking to Maggie Smith tonight and she does it,her phone number is 603200