Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Beauticians?

Default Beauticians?

Has anyone tried the new beauty place in henrietta street?

VERY nice salon and Jo is very good. Well worth a look. Maybe a bit pricier than other salons in Wick for basics like waxing but for facials and body treatments, I don't think anyone else in Wick could compete for premises, relaxation factor and professionalism.

Smile

Went there recently to have my teeth whitened. Very impressed with the salon and staff. Tastefully decorated to a very high standard. Would highly recommend.

Default beauticians

totally agree i come from thurso to go to jo;s
    VERY nice salon and Jo is very good. Well worth a look. Maybe a bit pricier than other salons in Wick for basics like waxing but for facials and body treatments, I don't think anyone else in Wick could compete for premises, relaxation factor and professionalism.
    would recommend to anyone to try it out .
    Last edited by rabc; 14-Nov-09 at 15:30. Reason: spelling

Totally agree, but I think the little extra cost for waxing with the more expensive hot wax is well worth it as I find it a lot less painfull especially in the sensative areas.
    Captain Smee

Smile teeth whitening

hi there,
    can i ask how the did it and what cost was it? would like to have it done, is it worth it.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    Went there recently to have my teeth whitened. Very impressed with the salon and staff. Tastefully decorated to a very high standard. Would highly recommend.