Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Waterproof trousers

Thurso.. or is it Wales? Not sure, what day of the week is it?

Default Waterproof trousers

Anyone know why it should be that my dog bites my waterproof trousers when ever I wear them?

Is isnt the noise they make, as he even bites them when I'm standing still. I've just returned from a short walk and have 3 small holes, 1 med hole and a big hole in them, so they are now headed for the bin.

G

because you let him
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Maybe its the feel of it your dog likes. My cat loves my dressing gown. she loves digging her claws in it and doing a wee three turn circle every time. Animals sometimes just don't have an actual reason for doing things!
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

What is the material made from?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Maybe you look sexy in them.

It could be that the materiel is a bit baggy and flappy..and he thinks it's good fun!

Or it could be that he finds the change to your outline slightly disturbing and that's why he's biting.

Some dogs don't like anything that alters the shape of humans into something less recognisable (in their mind), good examples are people carrying sacks such as posties of paperboys - or even someone riding a bicycle. Put the same people in front of the mutt without their 'atta chments' and the dog rarely bats an eyelid.

Mind you, many years ago one of my neighbours had a cantankerous Jack Russell that used to fly out of the house and rag his trouser leg every night when he came home and put one foot out of the car. so maybe your dog is just a nutter......

He read that they were waterproof and wanted to see if they were bloodproof?
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

It could be that the dog is so intelligent that he knows that it is waterproof trousers, he understands why you are wearing them , that its wet when you are walking him & he is a wee bit pd off that he is the only one getting wet .
    So just to remind you how he wants you to feel , he is biting some holes in the skins so you dont stay 100% dry.

Have you mistreated him lately? Maybe hes annoyed with you? I wish dogs could talk, Id have some right good & interesting conversations with my dog Of that Im sure- dont know what shed make of me though?
    Cmey e Scorries