Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Please Help ME!

Exclamation Please Help ME!

I am having problems with my computer, i can only get ccws site to come up (thank-gawd) but when i click to ANY other site it says page can not be displayed.

When this has happened to me I have either used the repair option on my broadband or unplugged left off for a min and re connected, hope this helps

Default Please Help Me

i now cant get the chat page to come up, my husband can get into chat with his computer, i am using wireless network, we did shut everything down.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander
    i now cant get the chat page to come up, my husband can get into chat with his computer, i am using wireless network, we did shut everything down.
    my laptop is wireless but my broadband box is not wireless so when i take my laptop to my mums my bro has a wireless broadband box - i tend to find it is way slower and sometimes it doesnt even get to the page u have asked for - try plugging ure comp into the box and use that for a while

maybe the signal is not so great just now - it is quite windy and rainy!?

hope it helps

krieve Guest

I had real bother with my computer today! it would not connect to the Internet the whole day. So i had to turn it off and unplug it and leave it for a minute then plug it back in and it connected to the Internet straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    I had real bother with my computer today! it would not connect to the Internet the whole day. So i had to turn it off and unplug it and leave it for a minute then plug it back in and it connected to the Internet straight away.
    surely all the computers are coming down with something - mine had a virus the other day and it is fine now!

Quote Originally Posted by Big G
    surely all the computers are coming down with something - mine had a virus the other day and it is fine now!

Mine had a virus last week, it was terminal, but 'my man that does' took it overnight and gave it the kiss of life (at least thats what he told me) and it works again

krieve Guest

Lol maybe there is a *virus* going round mines had one last week and a trojan horse grrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Lol maybe there is a *virus* going round mines had one last week and a trojan horse grrrrrrrr
    mines was a trojan horse too! they are sooo annoying the keep popping up every time u click on something!

Default Please Help Me

Thank you for all your advice, i get bad withdrawls if i cant use ccws lol