Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Money Back Please!

Default Money Back Please!

I'm not happy. I've been paying for our National higher education system since I was 16, based on the premise that the brightest and the best of our citizens could develop, largely at the expense of the other citizens of the nation, to become leaders in their fields and improve our country.
    However after 30 years of shelling out, all I seem to have received in return is a bunch of greedy, self-serving excuse merchants who have bled the country of everything worthwhile and left us at the bottom of the developed world pecking order.
    I would like either a refund or an explanation.
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

Quote Originally Posted by Tubthumper View Post
    I'm not happy. I've been paying for our National higher education system since I was 16, based on the premise that the brightest and the best of our citizens could develop, largely at the expense of the other citizens of the nation, to become leaders in their fields and improve our country.
    However after 30 years of shelling out, all I seem to have received in return is a bunch of greedy, self-serving excuse merchants who have bled the country of everything worthwhile and left us at the bottom of the developed world pecking order.
    I would like either a refund or an explanation.
    Join the queue.

I would go for a refund

All is not lost,you have paid so many folk can fill out forms to claim invalidity benefit,alcoholic allowance,ect