Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: bullseye

I used to love surprise surprise way cilla black and blind date i know its sad but true.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mad_wicker24
    heay does anyone of you guys remember bullseye? it was great well its back 2moz night on challenge tv 10pm saturday tea time tv use to be great but these's day gone down hill does anyone else no great saturday tv programes that are no longer showen? (the muppets) great lol
    Who could possibly forget Bullseye? The greatest quiz programme of all time and also the corniest!!

Bully going across the screen with the letters of the word for spelling with Jim Bowen pointing at them. Classic!!

The best had to be in the original series before Tony Green came as the MC. Do you remember when Jim used to poke his finger on the board after each dart thrown, it annoyed Tony Green so much he told him to stop it!!

I see Dave Spikey is gonna be the new presenter. Makes me wish I had Sky TV...

The Loafer
    Tally ho with a bing and a bong and a buzz-buzz-buzz

What about the original Bullseye - The Golden shot - with Bernie the bolt, now that was corn. I remember with great affection, Telly Addicts.

Cool

In 1 In 2 & Bully`s special prize Yep I remember it well,there were Wickers on it once upon a time, Dont think they won though, probably froze coz they were on TV

I thought that bullseye was on a Sunday Tea time, actually im fairly sure of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AR
    I thought that bullseye was on a Sunday Tea time, actually im fairly sure of it.
    Sure was, 5pm on a Sunday.

the Loafer
    Tally ho with a bing and a bong and a buzz-buzz-buzz

Without Jim Bowen presenting, it's nothing.

My kids love watching it

They just love seeing the prizes, they just think its all rubbish and when they pull the car out they r in stitches

Bullseye's back on! Thats super smashing great