Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new moon

Default loved it

The breaking dawn book for me was one of the best books i have read i read all 4 in a weeklol loved every second of reading them boohoo just sad it,s over, Just waiting for the new book midnight son it,s from edwards perspective read a few pages online looks really good cant wait to get my hands on it

dont you just wish all men were like edward he,s the modern day romeo with fangs love him yes im a bit addicted lol
    Cmey e Scorries

Amy, she has no plans to release Midnight Sun, it has been put on hold/cancelled indefinitely.
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
    Amy, she has no plans to release Midnight Sun, it has been put on hold/cancelled indefinitely.
    It was cancelled but it said on her website that she will wright it now because so many fans have asked her to so it says on her website that it will be her next project
    Cmey e Scorries

hmm intresting.....
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

I beleive she is def going to finish this book
    Jacob is the man for me, at 105F he is hot! I so wish I was renesme cullen!
    Were it not for hope the heart would break Scottish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Honey you seem as obsessed as i feel myself becoming! My OH is buying me the books for my Christmas. Can not wait to see New moon aswell! I have watched Twilight 4 times in 5 days!! Cant get enough of it!

Even your signature is a line from the film! Im lovin it!
    I am!! ive always been into vampires and anything supernatural, and these books/films have just captured my imagination.

ask my 3 year old, he sees a picture of Rob Pattinson and says "mummy, theres edward" ask him what i say when i see the vampire and he says "ooooh, hes lovely"
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Quote Originally Posted by Amy-Winehouse View Post
    It was cancelled but it said on her website that she will wright it now because so many fans have asked her to so it says on her website that it will be her next project
    thats great news!!!

Default new moon

watched the film yesterday absolutely fab cryed and cryed again

watched this on friday night. turned up for an earlish showing to find it was solod out, as was the next one. didnt get in till the 9 o clock showing! but it was worth the wait.

much better to watch if you have read the book as the book explains certain things in more depth, while the filom seems to gloss over it a bit, but this stops the film becoming a bit tedious with you waiting to see wshat happens next.

so, yes, watched it in the cinema, now cant wait for the dvd to come out so i can watch it again.... and again

Watched it last thursday and loved it, well worth the drive to inverness, cant wait for dvd and the next 2 films to come out,
    Only spoilt at the end by some one shouting out " oh you are joking" when the film finished on edwards proposal !!

Quote Originally Posted by Rie View Post
    Watched it last thursday and loved it, well worth the drive to inverness, cant wait for dvd and the next 2 films to come out,
    Only spoilt at the end by some one shouting out " oh you are joking" when the film finished on edwards proposal !!

oops, not everyone has read the book and wont know what happens at the end........

All 4 books got delivered the other day but im not allowed near them cos they are for my christmas! They are all special edition books. Comes with a few extras! Cant wait to get stuck into em!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Thumbs up

seen the film yesterday in inverness thought it was ok thought the 1st one better lets see what happens when the 3rd comes out, maybe the books are better ? can anyone recommend them !
    Think i'd perfer The Wolfman trailer looks real good just up my street blood and gore !

Default The Books

I have read all the books in one week, nothing else got done in the house whilst I read them.

They are all great and I totally recommend them.

Hoping to see New Moon Film over xmas period when I am down in Inverness.

Sort of loss now that I have read the books, as they gripped me so much, oh I suppose I will need to do the house work now, unless anyone can tell me of any other books that are like that to read or get into.
    Last edited by flowertot; 10-Dec-09 at 19:41.

Smile

Looks like i'll have to buy the books now !
    Are they all named like the films like the same Twlight etc or are they under different names ? i read in another post there's 4 books !
    Thanks for that

I read all the books in 4 days they are really good i have a lot of different vampire books have always been into them. have to say though i watched the movie after i read the books and i thought the movie was boring... haven't seen new moon yet so i am hoping its going to capture my heart as much as the books have.

Dragged OH to see it. OH was bored to tears and I was a tad dissapointed. The book was so much better but loved the CGI of Jacob transforming into a wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by twiglet View Post
    Dragged OH to see it. OH was bored to tears and I was a tad dissapointed. The book was so much better but loved the CGI of Jacob transforming into a wolf.
    2 1/2 hrs of my life wasted but at least it was warm & comfortable in Inverness.
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

I have just finished the first book, took me ages til read it cos i dont get much peace to read in this house but it described so much and answered alot of questions i had from the movie! (I still watch the movie nearly every day)

Cant wait to read New Moon, cant wait to see it either!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    I have just finished the first book, took me ages til read it cos i dont get much peace to read in this house but it described so much and answered alot of questions i had from the movie! (I still watch the movie nearly every day)

Cant wait to read New Moon, cant wait to see it either!

I liked new moon but i thought eclipse was slightly better. Yesterday i picked up my copy of breading dawn but with 760 pages mite take me a while lol.
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast