Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new moon

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    I liked new moon but i thought eclipse was slightly better. Yesterday i picked up my copy of breading dawn but with 760 pages mite take me a while lol.
    I liked them all but as the story went on the books got better. Enjoy breaking dawn for me it was the best out of the 4. It only took me 4 days to read it lol.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by flowertot View Post

Sort of loss now that I have read the books, as they gripped me so much, oh I suppose I will need to do the house work now, unless anyone can tell me of any other books that are like that to read or get into.
    get the night world books, shorter stories about the secret world of vampires witches and werewolves. i really enjoyed them.
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

I have New Moon on pre-order! I honestly can not wait to get it!! Im counting down the days!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    I have New Moon on pre-order! I honestly can not wait to get it!! Im counting down the days!
    why ???????????
    where to she go ?

why not? (extending message to at least 10 characters)
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Me too Shelley I cant wait!!!
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

New Moon has been posted woooo hooooo
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    New Moon has been posted woooo hooooo
    Mine too! Im hopeful it comes on saturday! EEEEEEKKKKKKK! Im so excited!

I really didnt want to read the New moon book before i watched the movie, but 2 nights ago i had the urge that i couldnt put it off anymore. I dont get much of a chance to read with my schedule getting busier by the day but im nearly done and i LOVE it!

But im still nowhere near turning to Team Jacob!!!

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Mine too! Im hopeful it comes on saturday! EEEEEEKKKKKKK! Im so excited!

I really didnt want to read the New moon book before i watched the movie, but 2 nights ago i had the urge that i couldnt put it off anymore. I dont get much of a chance to read with my schedule getting busier by the day but im nearly done and i LOVE it!

But im still nowhere near turning to Team Jacob!!!

TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!
    God no Shelley! Team Jacob all the way. What a hunk! Edward has nothing on Jacob.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    God no Shelley! Team Jacob all the way. What a hunk! Edward has nothing on Jacob.
    Get out.......just get out! Lol. jokin.

i see where people are coming from saying they changed to Team Jacob, but i guess when i read it i seen it from a different view, im now reading Eclipse and i still think Jacob is being nasty. Edward is being protective for the sake that he knows Jacob in his "state" can not control himself. You all know what happened to Emily!

Jacob doesnt want Bella to be with Edward just because he is the enemy. He loathes him because of him being a "leech" or "bloodsucker"

I have the movie, now i just have to make chris let me watch it! Its not goin well! So far i have to watch it on Tuesday!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

i see where people are coming from saying they changed to Team Jacob, but i guess when i read it i seen it from a different view, im now reading Eclipse and i still think Jacob is being nasty. Edward is being protective for the sake that he knows Jacob in his "state" can not control himself. You all know what happened to Emily!

Jacob doesnt want Bella to be with Edward just because he is the enemy. He loathes him because of him being a "leech" or "bloodsucker"

I have the movie, now i just have to make chris let me watch it! Its not goin well! So far i have to watch it on Tuesday!
    Unfortunate for you Shelley, Can I ask why Chris isn't letting you watch it
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    Unfortunate for you Shelley, Can I ask why Chris isn't letting you watch it
    You can ask and i will answer Mr Invisible...he says its too much of a chick flick and not his "type" of movie. Even though over the last 3 years i have watched at least 15 of his movies that were not my type such as Kung Pow and Kung Fu Hustle etc etc...

He is just a meanie!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

You can ask and i will answer Mr Invisible...he says its too much of a chick flick and not his "type" of movie. Even though over the last 3 years i have watched at least 15 of his movies that were not my type such as Kung Pow and Kung Fu Hustle etc etc...

He is just a meanie!
    Nout wrong with Kung Fu Hustle
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Default New moon

My copy came today and I watched it again tonight, Brill, just Brill! Hubby even bought me a blue ray player and tv so I can watch it in the kitchen whilst I'm making tea !lol How spoilt am I!

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    Nout wrong with Kung Fu Hustle
    Lol thats what he said, just not my type of film tho.

Quote Originally Posted by nicnak View Post
    My copy came today and I watched it again tonight, Brill, just Brill! Hubby even bought me a blue ray player and tv so I can watch it in the kitchen whilst I'm making tea !lol How spoilt am I!
    Can i borrow ur hubby please? Just til i watch it!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Aye true in the books i'm very much for team Edward but in the film ooohhh it has to be team Jacob!. The film is eye candy for us readers Jacob just has that natural muscle look going on for him that i find terribly attractive. I've always liked the natural muscle look in a guy. Men who take it too far to the pont where they have no necks just don't do it for me.

Give Chris a slap and blackmail him with tears! I had to watch new moon through headphones the first time lol. the second time i watched it with my mate and ness neighbour Clare, Jamal had to watch it as it was two against one ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Aye true in the books i'm very much for team Edward but in the film ooohhh it has to be team Jacob!. The film is eye candy for us readers Jacob just has that natural muscle look going on for him that i find terribly attractive. I've always liked the natural muscle look in a guy. Men who take it too far to the pont where they have no necks just don't do it for me.

Give Chris a slap and blackmail him with tears! I had to watch new moon through headphones the first time lol. the second time i watched it with my mate and ness neighbour Clare, Jamal had to watch it as it was two against one ha ha.
    Hmmm i never thought Jacob looked that good. Even from watching the trailers. yes he is muscular and whatever, but Edward has a natural look and i love the pale skin on him too

I am hopeful that i get to watch it tonight but he has said he wont watch New Moon because he hasnt seen Twilight...no problem then he can watch twilight first then we can watch New Moon! Sorted lol
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Just going to settle down and watch this on DVD!

DO NOT DISTURB!

The girls are in bed... Euan is sleeping.... got a cup of tea... all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    Just going to settle down and watch this on DVD!

DO NOT DISTURB!

The girls are in bed... Euan is sleeping.... got a cup of tea... all good!
    Its brilliant.

I meant to watch it again today but watched Saw 6 instead as i had not seen it yet. I will watch new moon again tomorrow night maybe!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123