Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new moon

Default new moon

not long now for cinemas now carnt wait

Me too! booked into the 12.01am showing on the 20th of november in inverness! Very excited to see how different from the book it is.
    Were it not for hope the heart would break Scottish Proverb

Smile new moon

Me too, booked mine the day the tickets came available ! kids all think mum is a saddo, but then again they havent read the books! hope the film lives up to the book too!

Default cant wait

Im booked for the midnight showing cant wait love it
    Cmey e Scorries

I am going to see it during the week after it comes out. Can't wait!!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

i cant wait to get to see it, dont know when im going cause the wee man will just be 2 weeks old when its out, and its my anniversary that week!
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

off on sunday to c it,oh i cant wait

Team edward all the way lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smile New moon

Went to see the premier showing of it last night , all I can say is FANTASTIC, FANTISTIC, even the Hubby who i dragged along with me enjoyed it! So much so we are going again next week to take the young en to see it too!

Default brillant

Quote Originally Posted by nicnak View Post
    Went to see the premier showing of it last night , all I can say is FANTASTIC, FANTISTIC, even the Hubby who i dragged along with me enjoyed it! So much so we are going again next week to take the young en to see it too!
    Yes it was brillant i was there last night also cant wait 2 see it again it followed the book very well delighted with it.
    Cmey e Scorries

I'm going to see it on Monday evening! I'm so excited! Pleased that to hear that it is good! I'm even more excited now!
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Ive finally got around to watching the first one and it was brilliant. Are the books good?
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Smile New moon

Yes Telstar the books are brilliant, the third one isnt as gripping as the rest but the final one sure makes up for it, i would reccomend reading the books before you see the film. but beware once you start reading them nothing will get done till you have finished! I was even cooking the tea with a book in my hand when i read them lol!

Yes Telstar the books are brilliant, the third one isnt as gripping as the rest but the final one sure makes up for it, i would reccomend reading the books before you see the film. but beware once you start reading them nothing will get done till you have finished! I was even cooking the tea with a book in my hand when i read them lol!
    Cheers nicnak might see if i can get the new moon one i will not bother with the twilight book as just watched the film!
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Telford, the book is ten times better than the film and quite different in some ways. Well worth a read.
    Personally I found the 3rd book to be my fav, I thought it was brill!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Turns out I went xmas shopping at Inverness on Saturday (unplanned) so decided to catch the afternoon showing at Vue.

The poor guy serving the tickets didn't know what hit him when we turned up. lol. There were only a few seats left for the 2.30 and he was dithering about my daughter and her friend being students as they didn't have I.D. My response was to literally growl "I'll pay full price, we just want the damn tickets". He responded with "I can see these tickets mean a lot to you".
    The girls were embarrassed but luckily we could all laugh about me being so desperate.
    Anyway, we were lucky to get tickets at all, it sold out minutes later. The queue was ridiculous (luckily we were at the beginningish as we queued an hour early. Sacrificing all sweets and drinks) and it went all the way outside.

Other than screaming girlies and wolf whistles we really enjoyed the film even though I fell asleep for the first 10 mins lol.

Great film though. Would love to see it again.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Not read the books, but went to see it with wife, niece and a bunch of her friends, great film, but theres a vision or dream sequence where edward and bella are running in the woods in the most rediculously camp way, the whole cinema started laughing.

I dont know if it was intentional or not can some who read the book clear this up? Please warn if its a spoiler for the sake of others.

i havent seen the film... yet. hubby is treating me next friday as sister in law is desperate to take Owen for the night. so its my first post pregnancy treat!!

i agree about the books though. The Breaking Dawn is the best out of the 4, and i have heard they will be splitting that into 2 films, so even more films to look forward too. the only bad thing about it is you cant discuss it with folk who havent read it yet as you would spoil it for them.

i need to bite on a pillow to stop myself.....
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    i havent seen the film... yet. hubby is treating me next friday as sister in law is desperate to take Owen for the night. so its my first post pregnancy treat!!

i agree about the books though. The Breaking Dawn is the best out of the 4, and i have heard they will be splitting that into 2 films, so even more films to look forward too. the only bad thing about it is you cant discuss it with folk who havent read it yet as you would spoil it for them.

i need to bite on a pillow to stop myself.....
    Honey you seem as obsessed as i feel myself becoming! My OH is buying me the books for my Christmas. Can not wait to see New moon aswell! I have watched Twilight 4 times in 5 days!! Cant get enough of it!

Even your signature is a line from the film! Im lovin it!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    Ive finally got around to watching the first one and it was brilliant. Are the books good?
    The books are brilliant. I have collected after some finding all 4 and i enjoyed them all immensely. The last one breaking dawn was the best for me. It really finished of the series so well.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Honey you seem as obsessed as i feel myself becoming! My OH is buying me the books for my Christmas. Can not wait to see New moon aswell! I have watched Twilight 4 times in 5 days!! Cant get enough of it!

Even your signature is a line from the film! Im lovin it!
    The books are miles better shelley by far. I enjoyed the film twillight but i enjoyed the book more. In fact in the film there is the start of new moon and the film misses out the character breakage of Bella due to Edward leaving her after thinking it was the best thing to do for her. She becomes stronger because of it and more sure that she wants a future with Edward. It's a darn good read. Enjoy them when you get them! I shall shut up now and stop spoiling it lol.

I can't wait to see new moon. Jamal isn't too keen on it but he's coming with me to see it

I can't believe that my liking for the books came after reading my sister's copy of elicpse for something to read. It looked ok so i gave it a shot lol. I was warned it was part of a series at least! lol
    Last edited by Vistravi; 23-Nov-09 at 22:17.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast