Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Flash Chat?

Default Flash Chat?

just wondering what happens in the "Flash Chat" thread - does anyone actually "chat" on it, or do you have to have a given ammount o' threads/posts before you're recognised on it ?

just curious, cos I thot I'd try to be friendly, and have a shot at hid, since I'm new here, but maybe no body is aboot the noo ??? ......

If you have a look at the bottom of the Main Forum Index you can see who is or who isn't in FlashChat.

Like this :-
    Members currently using Flashchat: 0 The most ever chatters online was 15, 17-May-09 at 20:05.
    No one is currently using the chat.

Ta moira

I never noticed that before !!

You are welcome. I've not been in the Chatroom for a long time myself but I've just gone in there now and left you a message.

I just got bombed out of the Chatroom. I blame Bob for eating too much birthday cake and then plonking himself down at the other end of the couch from me.

Will try to rejoin you all in a bit......

Shame on you Moira - my BD cake is still intact (even if the Galaxy isn't ) so it wasn'a me who's tackity boots gave you the heave-ho! Enjoyed the crack in there tonight although poor Vistravi must've been awfy dizzy after all their in's & oot's

Darn it! I cant even get back in there with the Orkney Fudge Cheesecake which I'd made for you. Shame!