Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Do You Believe In A God?

Voters
205. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

95 46.34%
  • No

110 53.66%

Thread: Do You Believe in a God?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Don't believe in god. i went to sunday school and know the christain stories but i choose not to believe in it and take it as gospel.

Too much of life is to chance and opportiunitys. The biggest factor of being a non-believer is that how would a god let someone suffer the way my dad did.

I had a interesting discussion with a friend that believes that we are the way we are through genes. i think we are the way we are through genes, the environment we grow up in and life experiences. i've had a few expereinces that have changed me.

I don't think god and religion have much place in how we live our lives now. It's how we live our life that counts not what religion we follow.

But then again thats not what you were asking!
    Last edited by Vistravi; 08-Nov-09 at 00:01.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *