Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: circle of development??

Default circle of development??

wonderin if anyone kens aboot 'iss 'circle o' development' thats bein held in 'e francis street club on monday nite?

its run by some women who lives in thurso. ros is her name.

she's doin them on tuesday nites in castletoon too i think...

i hev a place but no really sure what its aboot
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Default Circle

Quote Originally Posted by trix View Post
    wonderin if anyone kens aboot 'iss 'circle o' development' thats bein held in 'e francis street club on monday nite?

its run by some women who lives in thurso. ros is her name.

she's doin them on tuesday nites in castletoon too i think...

i hev a place but no really sure what its aboot

Is it a trick question trix?

I am intrigued but cautious at the same time.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

na, its dead gen lek kev, i spoke til 'e wifie on 'e fone.

maybe we'l learn how til meditate an stuff...but i ken how til do 'at already

i da ken fit its all aboot, but i do ken that she only takes 6 people, it runs for several weeks an costs a fiver
    Blessed Be...

am also intrigued trix

let us know how it goes, a fiver for several weeks seems awfy cheap,

beware of false profits !!

It'll be a standard psychic development circle. It's supposed to develop your psychic skills by focusing psychic energy within the circle.

Or something like that..............

Genuine question here but why would anyone sign up for something without having a clue what it's about? I can understand curiosity may play a part, but how do you even know its going to be of interest to you without some prior knowledge of the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Genuine question here but why would anyone sign up for something without having a clue what it's about? I can understand curiosity may play a part, but how do you even know its going to be of interest to you without some prior knowledge of the subject?

guid question bob...

'e truth is i hev hed ma troubles over 'e last couple o' months an ma very guid friend (who kens me prity weel) hes telt me that it will cheer me up an take ma mind off things.

she kens more aboot'ed than me so am takin her word that i will indeed enjoy'ed.

also, its a field that i hev expert knowledge aboot, am used til pulllin up circles masel so it dis sound lek ma kind o' thing

who knows, maybe il find it all a bit dull and amateur. for a fiver, am willin til find oot.

from now on ma cup is half full, seik o'ed bein almost empty!!
    Blessed Be...

It is being run by the spiritualists. they also have an evening at the Portland Hotel, Lybster on wednesday 25th nov 8pm to 10pm with mediums. Their web site is www.caithnessspiritualcentre.co.uk their email is RGoldenphoenix@aol.com Tel;01847811238
    You will find full details and list of events on their web site.

The development circle that trix is on about is £5 persession not £5 for all the sessions.
    Last edited by Fran; 08-Nov-09 at 00:33.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    The development circle that trix is on about is £5 persession not £5 for all the sessions.
    I thought money would be involved somewhere.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

It is being run by the spiritualists. they also have an evening at the Portland Hotel, Lybster on wednesday 25th nov 8pm to 10pm with mediums. Their web site is www.caithnessspiritualcentre.co.uk their email is RGoldenphoenix@aol.com Tel;01847811238
    You will find full details and list of events on their web site.

Thanks for the link Fran. The new website is an eye opener. Here's a bit from What is Spiritual Healing....

Spiritual Healing takes a holistic approach, for the MIND, BODY & SPIRIT. In all cases whether it be human or animal the client is put at ease and made to feel comfortable and relaxed. This allows the Healer to connect with the client by tuning into their energy field. The Healing is given with compassion and love from the Healer and is absorbed by the client.
    I've heard of but I'm not familiar with spiritual healing for animals. I'd imagine they have dogs or cats in mind but could I bring along my rabbit who seems quite stressed?

I'm sure you could take your rabbit, phone and ask. in fact i could take my dog, he needs healing.I beleive they do distant healing too. I went along for healing and felt very warm after so something happened.

How on earth does healing work? How on earth does it even make a difference? I'm for spiritualist events but can't understand why this type of healing is something to indulge in.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Must admit if I had the power to heal then I'd be going around as many ill persons as I could and dishing my powers out for free, nothing would give me more satisfaction.
    Last edited by Rheghead; 08-Nov-09 at 20:22.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    I thought money would be involved somewhere.
    Seems to me like its something that a person convinces you off not something that actually happens to you. As we all know the mind is a strong influence on the body. it can make the body think alot of things generally that you are sick when you're not.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Default Healing

I usually get a bit of a warm flush when someone asks me for £5-00.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Default Details of Circles

I see that the details of these Circles are now published on the website http://www.caithnessspiritualcentre.co.uk in the development section. I for one will be attending.
    Last edited by linkside; 08-Nov-09 at 22:07. Reason: wrong address

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Seems to me like its something that a person convinces you off not something that actually happens to you. As we all know the mind is a strong influence on the body. it can make the body think alot of things generally that you are sick when you're not.

No one forces anyone to do anything. People have gone and asked for healing for arthritis etc and it seems to work from what i have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by linkside View Post
    I see that the details of these Circles are now published on the website http://www.caithnessspiritualcentre.co.uk in the development section. I for one will be attending.

Could that be due to the fact that you are married to the lady who is "instructing"?

I'm sure you could take your rabbit, phone and ask. in fact i could take my dog, he needs healing.I beleive they do distant healing too. I went along for healing and felt very warm after so something happened.
    Regarding animal healing,follow this link;

http://www.healinganimals.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    How on earth does healing work? How on earth does it even make a difference? I'm for spiritualist events but can't understand why this type of healing is something to indulge in.
    Perhaps you'll get some answers by following this link;

http://www.nfsh.org.uk/

Or for Spiritualism as a whole this link;

http://www.snu.org.uk/snu.htm

If anyone is interested in this subject I'd advise them to deal with reputable organisations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast