Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help Rats

Default poison

hello again i will only use poison a last resort i have removed all feed source .I did have them here about 6 year ago and after killing daddy rat who was the size of a small dog ( ok a slight egsaduration )they left .haggis(the neighbours cat) across the road has successfully got rid of 1 my dogs got another so maybe with us picking them off slowly they will get the message and clear off ...and yes who ever want to help the rats in any way ie a sanctuary i will gladly donate them to ur properly

And please make sure you are washing hands properly after working in the area because of the risk of Leptospirosis (Weil's disease).
    The Big Man

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    we were getting a lot of eggs stolen then happened to watch a programme how they take the eggs back to thier young, one rat would lie on its back with the egg resting on its belly as another rat would pull it by its tail to take the egg to the nest.
    Wow that IS clever!!

Quote Originally Posted by donnick View Post
    yes maybe i have titled it wrongly thank you for all ur help they are getting a last reprieve as i am away the weekend so they can party like its hot for 1 last weekend but then i am calling the A team ,but please keep coming with ideas ....by the way KEEP ON TRUCKING why do u put poison nickers down got yah on that 1
    poison nickers because if your rats are anything like wurs they're dirty beggars hahahahahah

got ya back sweet cheeks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12