Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Amandas Florist, Wick

Default Amandas Florist, Wick

Wow, have you seen Amanda's current window display?

I drove up Dempster Street last night and caught it out of the corner of my eye and I took the time to turn the car and come back for a proper look, well worth the time spent I can tell you.

Her display is out of this world. Talented lassie.

I have ordered flowers from Amanda in the past and have received gorgeous arrangements and boquets from her shop as well and the flowers have lasted so long. She is a genius, you don't just receive flowers you receive a work of art.

Thanks Amanda.

I've heard that she is doing flower arranging courses soon, does anyone know when they start and where they are held? (Mind you I would be a challenge coz can't draw a straight line with a ruler!!!)
    Thanks
    Catherine

Seconded - the bouquets I ordered were first class and both ladies delighted to receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Seconded - the bouquets I ordered were first class and both ladies delighted to receive them.
    Bob you old romantic, buying flowers for 2 ladies. Go on you stud...

LOL just to clear this up, it was for two wonderful ladies who had helped me clear out and redecorate my Gran's house while she was in hospital

I have to agree Amandas flowers are amazing!Oh and if my fiancee is reading this he should go and see Amanda and buy me some x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Just wanted to thank the original poster and everyone for their kind comments. I was away last week so only just getting caught up on all things .org!

I really love my job and hope everyone can see that with what I produce.

Being creative with the windows is one of my favourite aspects. If anyone is passing in the evenings ( or late afternoon now that the dark nights are here! ) I hope you'll take a wee peak at the christmas windows. Had so much fun planning them and creating them.

Thank you all again!

Thurso.. or is it Wales? Not sure, what day of the week is it?

Yeah Amanda's a great florist!

Got some flowers for thew wife from her last week (and some suspicious looks from the wife for giving her flowers for no reason) and they were great, and here prices are great aswell.

G

i have used them on a number of occasions not tried the rest as i am more than happy with the value and quality of their service. well done and keep it up.

Default Amandas

The christmas windows are amazing. everyone has to pass and have a lookie esp at nighttime.

No matter what flower I use my cakes never turn out correct

Am I doing something wrong and do you think Amanda could help me?

im sure amanda could help you, the last cake she baked ROSE ok

Oops a DAISY I am a little silly at times!

I have already told my OH that when we get married the flowers are being bought at Amandas. Have seen lots of pictures of her work and its gorgeous and very unique!

Unfortunately i am hardly every in wick so cant see the window display!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Maybe Hibee will post some photos for you to see Shelley (hint, brick, smack!)

amandas-florist.blogspot.com
    For all your moving and storing needs in out and around the Caithness Area Single Items-Part/Loads Local and Weekly U.K. Nationwide Services all at afforable rates! 01955651349 - www.colin-mackenzie.co.uk

Aww thank you everyone.

Shelley, if you go to the link that mackenziesremovals kindly posted you can see a couple of pictures of the window. Alternatively, there is a shop page on facebook that have loads on it