Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hash in the attick

Default hash in the attick

did anyone watch this last nite?shoud it be leagal to grow for your own use.this would stop all the dealers getting ritch!!!!!!

What do they want with poor Ritch?
    The Big Man

Quote Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
    What do they want with poor Ritch?
    Musta been dealing on someone elses turf.

Anyway, I missed the programme but laughed out loud when I saw the title - brilliant.

No, it should not be allowed, how can you really prove it is for your own use. What happens when you have a few deadheads visiting you that have none of their own stuff left, do you refuse them on the grounds it's illegal to supply?

I think this idea should be dropped immediately.

no matter what we mite think.cannabis is here to stay.the police cant stop it.all walks of life smoke it.why should the gangs profit on this.100 millon quid is what scottish people alone every year smoke.thats a hell of a lot of money.to be put in the hands of theese gangs.god nose what they do with it or what they could do with it.if the goverment was growing this would we be in a deep recession?

I think it should be. It's a harmless drug

I may well have engaged with the OP on this topic but I guess he paid more attention to watching the grass growing underneath his feet, rather than concentrate on his education.

alcohol and cannibis should be same category. Buy it safely and regulated at the licensed shops, or make up a batch at home. Just don't drive after using either one

Default hash in the attic

Well perhaps if the legalisation is to happen it should be a taxable income? All very well making a profit legally and being hammered with tax but for those who glean their income in a more dubious form and profit greatly where do they get penalised? yes i know there is a chance of a spell at HMP nd the removal of ill gotten gains but really the drug dealers/growers/prostitutes/pimps and whatnots have an easy income!
    Having seen snippets of the programme last night I just wish i could be dedicated enough to make my houseplants flourish with the same vigour, perhaps it's all in the watering?? once in a blue moon is obviously not enough!

Quote Originally Posted by htwood View Post
    Just don't drive after using either one
    I think if there was a roadside test which the police could use then cannabis may have been legalised long ago.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Rather optimistic rheghead, but I'd like to believe that to be true!

Quote Originally Posted by htwood View Post
    alcohol and cannibis should be same category.
    Sorry but alcohol is the worst drug of the lot

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-14544981.html

I couldn't care less whether I took another dram in my life or not, alcohol has destroyed millions of lifes. There were 8,724 alcohol-related deaths in 2007, lower than 2006, but more than double the 4,144 recorded in 1991. The alcohol-related death rate was 13.3 per 100,000 population in 2007, compared with 6.9 per 100,000 population in

Now tell me, how many people have died with the use of dope???

Zilch

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_there_a...oking_cannabis

So if folk are aloud to make up thier own home brew ale, why can't folk grow thier own weed? I think it's shocking that dope is illegal. A natural product given to us from the earth & the "Government" say we aren't allowed to use it
    Greed & Competition aren't the result of immutable human temperament, greed & fear of scarcity have being created & amplified. Consequently, we've got to fight with each other in order to survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    It might be many things, but harmless it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio12thNov
    Now tell me, how many people have died with the use of dope???

Zilch
    Not true.
    Last edited by _Ju_; 05-Nov-09 at 12:39.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    What happens when you have a few deadheads visiting you that have none of their own stuff left,
    What makes you think only deadheads smoke it Jox?

Everyone has their own opinions.

Jeid, there is opinion. It can be your opinion that marajuana is nice. It might be your opinion that it does YOU no harm. It might be your opinion that it should be legalised.
    Then there is medical scientific fact. It causes 7 times greater physiological harm than a cigarette to those who use it, aside from its mental effects and toxicity.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Sorry Jeid but it is NOT harmless,I know first hand the effects it can have on someone,not me personally but a relative is now seriously mentaly ill and was fine before they used cannabis,so IMO it is not harmless at all but can for some be very harmful!x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

I'll throw in my two-pence.
    I believe it does do harm, both mentally and physically.
    People say it is not addictive, i beg to differ.
    After years of seeing people who are "dying for a smoke", well how is that not addictive?
    I don't really have a stance on whether or not it should be legalised, it doesn't really put me up or down.

Again, everyone has their own opinion and this is mine.
    Pictures of you, litter my floorboards.

Obviously opinions will vary on this subject...

In the last 100 years of recorded medical history exactly 0 deaths have been caused by smoking marijuana. It can be tolerated 1000mg/kg. in other words, a 70 kg (154 lbs) person would have to consume 70g (2.5 oz). that would be consuming THC, the chemical that gets you high, not the actual bud. That amount is 5000 times more than needed to get high. So it is mathematically and physically nearly impossible to overdosed, much less die, from smoking cannabis.

The British Government's Chief Drug Adviser comes out & says that Alcohol & Cigarettes are more dangerous than Ecstasy, LSD & Hash. I'm not here to talk about Ecstasy & LSD, however I agree with him 100% regarding Alcohol & Cigarettes being more dangerous than Cannabis.

I say to y'all til chill oot wi a bieg reefer
    Greed & Competition aren't the result of immutable human temperament, greed & fear of scarcity have being created & amplified. Consequently, we've got to fight with each other in order to survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Bazeye View Post
    What makes you think only deadheads smoke it Jox?
    I don't care who they are or their standing in life, if they have to use a drug for 'recreational purposes' rather than medicinal, then to me they are a deadhead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast