Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: to the mindless moaron that ran over my cat morgan

Unhappy to the mindless moaron that ran over my cat morgan

Just wanted to let the orgers know that my cat morgan got ran over in Thrumster today 03/11/09. I found him in the greenhouse this morning with his front leg dangling and his back leg in a mess.
    I frantically phoned the vets and got my Neighbour to look at him whilst my mum came to the rescue.
    We whisked him into the vets where they informed us that his front leg will have to get amputated and if his back foot has more than 2 broken toes he will be getting put to sleep. So right now i am sitting waiting for a phone call to find out the fate of my boy

You could of at least had the decentcy to take morgan home instead of leaving him to walk home in pain and leaving me to discover my poor boy in a mess. He is a fluffy white and grey cat just to jog ur memory

I hope you can live with yourself you sick ****

Will let the orgers know how he gets on

Quote Originally Posted by superceltic View Post
    Just wanted to let the orgers know that my cat morgan got ran over in Thrumster today 03/11/09. I found him in the greenhouse this morning with his front leg dangling and his back leg in a mess.
    I frantically phoned the vets and got my Neighbour to look at him whilst my mum came to the rescue.
    We whisked him into the vets where they informed us that his front leg will have to get amputated and if his back foot has more than 2 broken toes he will be getting put to sleep. So right now i am sitting waiting for a phone call to find out the fate of my boy

You could of at least had the decentcy to take morgan home instead of leaving him to walk home in pain and leaving me to discover my poor boy in a mess. He is a fluffy white and grey cat just to jog ur memory

I hope you can live with yourself you sick ****

Will let the orgers know how he gets on
    So sorry,how aful for the cat and urself.Really hope he pulls through,absolutely dreadful situation.Thinking of u and Morgan.

Thank you, my mum has just called the vets and he is getting xrayed just now so hopefully will hear soon

Truly hope Morgan can be put back together.........May the driver hang his or her head in shame.
    Fingers crossed for a happy outcome................will light a wee candle of hope.

Really feel for you Superceltic !!!

How disgusting to leave a poor defenceless animal in a state like that, which must have been total agony for the poor wee thing !!!

Here's hoping that you get good news from the vet, and that Morgan will soon be on the mend !!

My best wishes to you and Morgan XX

Poor morgan, it must have been an awful shock for you, good luck with the vet and I hope you both get good news.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

hope morgan will be ok, perhaps the driver was unaware that he hit him.
    if u worry u die, u die any way so why worry?

Just to let u all know that Morgan has just had his operation and had to get a leg amputated and 2 toes off. They just have to keep a close eye on him incase he has any internal bleeding because of the impact and also any infections in his wounds. It's the next 24 hours that are the worst. Can't wait to get him home and give him a big cuddle!

Quote Originally Posted by mrjolly View Post
    hope morgan will be ok, perhaps the driver was unaware that he hit him.
    Judging from the mess he was in I'm sure he would of made a thud to the car. Or what ever hit him.

Unhappy

Oh no! Poor Morgan and poor you!

I know how I'd be feeling if it was one of my furbabies.

Thinking of you both and sending some healing light and hugs. xxx

How strong and what a love he has to get home to you.....what strength and I am sure there is enough there to pull him through..........lots and lots of healing and love to one very special pussy cat.......and some for you too.

I was just thinking the same thing Teenybash.

Bless the wee soul to drag himself home in such pain.

I do realise that cats can run out in front of cars but surely the driver could have stopped to see what he/she had hit!

Had to take a wee rabbit to the Vets last week to be pts as it had been knocked down and left at the side of the road.

Fingers crossed for poor Morgan... They're amazing creatures you know and can recover from the most terrible injuries. He's lucky to have such a caring owner who will nurse him back to health.

Please let us know how he's doing.

thank u everyone i dont care how much it costs i just want him home! we all miss him so much! especially the dog! hopefully get him home on friday where he will be getting lots of cuddles!

thank u everyone i dont care how much it costs i just want him home! we all miss him so much! especially the dog! hopefully get him home on friday where he will be getting lots of cuddles!
    That is why Morgan crawled home in pain. He knew how much he was loved by you all!

As Luskentyre said they are amazing animals and he will do really well even with one of his legs amputated.

Really hope you get him on Friday. xxx

just thought ad let everyone know that morgan is already off his painkillers, has an extremly healthy apatite and is already tryin to stand, went to see him today and he was purring like mad so is almost back to normal, he will be hopefully coming home on friday! cant wait for him to come home and get plenty of rest!!

just thought ad let everyone know that morgan is already off his painkillers, has an extremly healthy apatite and is already tryin to stand, went to see him today and he was purring like mad so is almost back to normal, he will be hopefully coming home on friday! cant wait for him to come home and get plenty of rest!!
    God bless him,what a cat!!!He is certainly very special,I want to cry,but as he has been so brave ,I will be too.

Give him hug from me.

Default Morgan

Thats really good news Superceltic !!

Hope that Morgan now goes from strength to strength and'll be home with you all soon

That's great news! I'm really glad he's doing so well.

Default Hooray!

Aw that is such great news Superceltic!

What a wee trooper he is and am sure he will go from strength to strength.
    Not long until he is home now!

Will keep sending healing light. xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast