Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan Sinclair Charitable Trust is under Investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    I thought everyone would like to know that the Clan Sinclair Trust is under investigation by OSCR for alleged irregular financial matters. That is fact.
    And from whom, pray tell, did you receive this 'copy of a letter' and under what circumstances are you authorised to broadcast its contents?
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    And from whom, pray tell, did you receive this 'copy of a letter' and under what circumstances are you authorised to broadcast its contents?
    The original complainant is happy since the matter is now in the public domain and the Trust know of its existence.

Really, would OSCR discuss an individual case with a member of the public who phoned their office up on the offchance for a nosey and/or the Trust admitting they are under investigation? think about it.

I am not saying anymore on the matter until I hear of another development.
    Last edited by Rheghead; 03-Nov-09 at 03:02.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

There is no political advantage, I'm no politician,
    I think there may be bigger pikes than me who will take up the story.
    I would imagine a certain Mr M cK y of your aquaintance would be very interested.

As I said before, proven methodology of the outgoing Government, sling enough mud and hope some sticks.

The original complainant is happy since the matter is now in the public domain and the Trust know of its existence.

I am not saying anymore on the matter.
    Fair enough.

I'd be happier to discuss this with the Organ Grinder rather than his newly-acquired monkey anyway, if it's all the same to you.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Quote Originally Posted by davie View Post
    So the amounts quoted are in fact hearsay ?

I do not doubt for a minute that you did see a 'document' of some sort but I have every reason to believe that it did not come from the quoted source (they have no record of any letter on this subject).

The o.p. has been building up to this point ever since his original post regarding a prominent member of the Sinclair family. For a man who is 'not interested in politics' but is 'emailed speeches from Parliament' he is either well aware of what appears to be New Liebour policy on smears or someone is using him to get their gutter politics across to the .org

So the O.P is a New Labour fanatic and his post is an indirect smear on our current standing M.P?

I see

I'm sure John Thurso will be very interested to read all this.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

As the old Caithness saying goes - " The only difference between a Sinclair and a tinkler is a bar of soap "

Apologies to Tinklers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12