Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pip!!!!!!

Thumbs up Pip!!!!!!

Dont know what it is about this picture of Pip after she was rescued..........I think its absolutely beautiful! It looks as if shes surrounded by light, like shes telling us there is a Doggie Heaven! Like a message from the other side! Shes a little star! Sorry to bring up pets again but I cant stop looking at its so lovely! {"sigh"} Where would we be without them? DOG/GOD?

That is a great photo - mind you I reacon she had some parachute device or something cause that was one big fall!
    Last edited by grantyg; 14-Apr-06 at 20:47.
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

That photo is beautiful it looks asthough he is on top of the world.

Phoenix I thought the same as you when i saw the picture. The sky looks quite dramatic, just like her rescue. Big pat on the back to the coastguards too I say
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Lightbulb

It does make you wonder how did she survive that fall? I feel there was a bit of divine intervention there............could be an angel broke her fall!!!!! Theres something about the picture that tells it all!

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam
    Phoenix I thought the same as you when i saw the picture. The sky looks quite dramatic, just like her rescue. Big pat on the back to the coastguards too I say
    Yes pets are just as important as humans great picture