Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: halloween

Default Hips

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    They are in my genes
    My hips are in my jeans as well, but only just.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Wasn't home to have anyone come but i did see quite a few cutely dressed kids out and about with their parents on my way to my workmates house for her halloween party
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

I was bad, had nothing in as it was 2 years ago on hogmanay that "himself "died, and I remember at the time all the children were knocking at the front door.It was terrible.
    Hopefully, next year i will be able to cope with it better, as we always enjoyed haloween and the kids coming round.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Ran out of sweeties, so I stated handing out all the out-of-date prescription pills out of the medicine cabinet.

There's some kids out there doing some pretty wierd things at the moment..........

It's a joke............

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    Ran out of sweeties, so I stated handing out all the out-of-date prescription pills out of the medicine cabinet.

There's some kids out there doing some pretty wierd things at the moment..........

It's a joke............
    flippin brilliant,

well the riggerboy had none but that could be cause he`s out in the box lol

My boys had a great time and were surprised to get bags of goodies instead of just one sweet. Saw some well decorated house and cool costumes. Many thanks to the people in Mount Pleasant for making it such a fun night and apologies for feeding all the kids garlic bread for dinner before sending them out...
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will
    never forget how you made them feel.

Talking

There's some kids out there doing some pretty wierd things at the moment..........:eek
    And exactly how is that any different to any other night of the year?

only had about 8 kids come to our door, but we never get many! i wish we got more! but i think only a couple do sweets on our street.
    my boys had a blast!!! we were out just under an hour and came home with masses of treats!
    not masses do halloween but the folks that do are very generous!!!
    they were out really early last night! we went out at just before six.. but loads were out the back of 4!! but had a blast!!!
    http://itqueries.com/

I only had 1 and that was my neighbours daughter, but to be fair i wasnt in. Was at a halloween party with athrun! Me and him dressed up and had lots of fun!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra_B View Post
    My boys had a great time and were surprised to get bags of goodies instead of just one sweet. Saw some well decorated house and cool costumes. Many thanks to the people in Mount Pleasant for making it such a fun night and apologies for feeding all the kids garlic bread for dinner before sending them out...
    That would keep the vampires away!!!!Glad the boys had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    I only had 1 and that was my neighbours daughter, but to be fair i wasnt in. Was at a halloween party with athrun! Me and him dressed up and had lots of fun!
    U wild thing!!!

It's a joke............
    Dammit! My brood didn't knock on your door
    Currently reading:- The tea leaves

We had a good night!
    I took Lauren out around our street but after we left the house at the shop she needed a pee so my little witch had to go to the pub for a pee
    Iona was left at home with Dad handing out the baggies of goodies and he had to answer the door to a bunch of bairns with a bare bummed toddler as he was half way through a nappy change
    We judged the amount of bags just right, but quite a lot of the kids were out earlier than we thought they would with some home before we went out at 630ish

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    If you weren't in how did you know that?
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

I made up 30 bags and only had 1 group of 5, you can be sure if I don't bother next year loads will come. My wee one said she will help out and eat ALL the sweeties she is soooo kind.

Dont get guisers here - all the children are too old sigh. But.... we had a FABBY halloween. did the pirate ghost walk around ness islands on friday night - jh fair enjoyed hmself and although he jumped a couple of times he wasnt too scared.

Yesterday we had a birthday party for a 2 year old!!!!! The kiddies and the bruce and I all dressed up in fancy dress so we had a fairy, a pumpkin, a bat, a skeleton a pirate and a witch. The Bruce was a very red bearded pirate and I made a lovely fat green witch. We played pass the parcel and hunt the tresure and it was chaotic but the best halloween i had in ages.

We had 67 bairns - a steady stream from 6 to 8.30. My bairns were out with a group of friends and had a brill time

nobody at the door, noone usually comes round our street, but we usually do the rounds in the houses in front, so we take our baggies wae us and hand the out as we pass the bairnies, as it was a nice night it was good fun, handed out 37 bags
    (littlest one thought she was in for a good result as according to her that was 37 doors we would be knocking at until i pointed out that the majority of houses we go to have two or three kids at so that cut down the doors lol)
    oldest came out with us but she is in 1st year so though she was beautifully dresed up as a clown, she didn't ask for treats but kept me company. then we went and visited their granny who was in the hospital, granny loves halloween and really enjoyed seeing the kids
    and then home asap to watch x factor

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    If you weren't in how did you know that?
    well my neighbours daughter came before i went out. Lights were off when i was out so doubt anyone else came!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire2803 View Post
    Dammit! My brood didn't knock on your door

Good God Sapphs.. I thought you were deid?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast