Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Will caithness ever see 20 mb broadband

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah if we are lucky =)

8 44.44%
  • Ofcourse not silly O.O

10 55.56%

Thread: 20 Mb Broadband in wick??

Default 20 Mb Broadband in wick??

debate on who thinks we will ever see this......i think in mabey another 10 years ....when all the cavemen get there finger out and actually do somthing.....i remember when 8 mb came out....i thought it was a miracle

personally i think its too much bother for them to do it........way they see it we just small compared to the "bigger picture"
    this happens with many things tho......cable...mcdonalds..burger king im makin a new condition for them "placeist syndrom"
    Last edited by cesare; 31-Oct-09 at 14:34.

We'll get it, eventually. Doesn't BT have some plan or other to give it to the whole UK?

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Red face apparently

and apparently santa has a job in woolies

Of course 20 Mb will come to the far north. Just as soon as BT replace all their copper cables with Fibre Optic cable!
    Now excuse me while I switch on the landing lights for my herd of flying pigs.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

As "Gronuck" has already said the copper cable has too be replaced for fibre. Its going to take them years before they get up here.

Its a long and slow process for the openreach people. Good luck to em tho! Rather them than me! Lol.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!