Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Pedophiles

Default ped

you talk about stopping these sickos from ac ting on there urges befor they offend . what a lot of crap when my abuse started i was told if i told anyone what was happening i wouild be put in a home away from the rest of my family , that i would be put in jail so what do you think a 7year old would do keep it to them selves also in our heads was would anyone believe me. my brothers started at the age of 15 weather he had seen what my father was doing .
    my innocence was robed from me and the fact of i couldnt trust anyone not even my mother ect where was she in all this she was supposed to protect me. when i eventual told the police what was going on and happened for 20yrs whos side did she take certainly not mine .
    4 years fighting for justice was shear hell to be told lack of evidence the case was dropped do you not think i know what they put me through but that aint enough.and you want me to give these sick perverted people a chance no way im still suffering after the trauma caused to me yet these sick individuals are getting on with a normal life holidays ect come on we need to put an end to these crimes by letting us get the justice we need in the courts .they need to change the law to get us our justice.
    i am still traumatised by what i was put through bet he aint bothered at all.

Quote Originally Posted by John Baikie View Post
    cutting bollox off can only help prevent it. talking to the creeps certainly won't
    I'm glad someone brought up "bollox": there is certainly enough being spouted on this particular subject from one side and the hang em high to let's pretend it doesn't happen in my area/community to last us for a long while.

It's a subject always sure of a "good" response from both ends of the spectrum. I wouldn't say that anyone is right or wrong to have their particular points of view but I dare say that when this subject eventually blows itself out on this forum, nothing anyone has said from one side to the other will have changed anything one jot.

And as the person equating himself/herself with a certain Mr Pierpoint, well, as someone that me and my family knew socially (and professionally for me): he was always the consumate gentleman and professional and given the context of your flippant reference: I doubt you would be fit to lace his boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    You may hate paedos and I can understand that but at least they have the decency to drive well within the speed limit whilst passing schools, you can't say that for everyone.
    Unfortunatly this argument doesn't fall in the same league as a pedophille will do much more damage to someone than being hit by a car doing over 20 mph past a school. The car may kill the child but the metal damage done to the abused child lasts a lifetime and many abused children feel that they can't tell anyone and that sometimes leads to them killing themselves just to escape the abuse and its effects.

These two situations are two different traumatic situations and can never be compared.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by zarapopet View Post
    how do we get these sick individuals into therapy when 95% get of with it do you think they are going to own up to what they are doing .no so how do we protect our kids . yes we need to get everyone whom was abused befor to go around the schools but this is still a tabo subject and people rather say nothing as its a lot easier than all the stress of going to police make statements and get all the emotions one hid all these years reserfice for what we get nothing out of it as ive said befor they get of with it and people blame you for lying cross the road and disown u i lost everything when i came forward because the law doesnt do one against one .wheres the justice in that tell me im the one who lost all he still hAS THE FAMILY ECT ive nothing but a mental health problem now on how to cope with the unjust in these situations.
    where are the support groups for us .yet you want support for the abusers come on they will never change and thats been proven time and time again.
    He will do it again and with the evidence from you and the child he does it to he will pay and the family that thought he was right and you were wrong will come running back to you for forgiveness. The question would be, would you forgive them when that happens? I know that in your place i would not.

You are absoultly right. They can not be reformed. They are sick in the mind not insane and that can't be writen of as insanity in court.

You were brave and strong to come forward and tell the police about what your abusers did to you and for that alone you should feel proud. There are people who are abused as children and never tell or try to fight and get justice.

You should've been loved and cherished for what you were, a blessing and a treasure. But i care deeply for other people particulary children. And if anything that today at work showed, i would never let any harm come to a child and make sure they had everything they needed from me. Your father is a monster for what he stole from you and he will be punished.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Quote Originally Posted by zarapopet View Post
    you talk about stopping these sickos from ac ting on there urges befor they offend . what a lot of crap when my abuse started i was told if i told anyone what was happening i wouild be put in a home away from the rest of my family , that i would be put in jail so what do you think a 7year old would do keep it to them selves also in our heads was would anyone believe me. my brothers started at the age of 15 weather he had seen what my father was doing .
    my innocence was robed from me and the fact of i couldnt trust anyone not even my mother ect where was she in all this she was supposed to protect me. when i eventual told the police what was going on and happened for 20yrs whos side did she take certainly not mine .
    4 years fighting for justice was shear hell to be told lack of evidence the case was dropped do you not think i know what they put me through but that aint enough.and you want me to give these sick perverted people a chance no way im still suffering after the trauma caused to me yet these sick individuals are getting on with a normal life holidays ect come on we need to put an end to these crimes by letting us get the justice we need in the courts .they need to change the law to get us our justice.
    i am still traumatised by what i was put through bet he aint bothered at all.

Zarapopet: Your abuse must have been a hellish nightmare for you. It must have been awefull for family members not to believe you. For your own mental health, you will have to give up your anger and try to seek a way to forgive those you feel wronged you. Perhaps it is not too late to seek professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
    Zarapopet: Your abuse must have been a hellish nightmare for you. It must have been awefull for family members not to believe you. For your own mental health, you will have to give up your anger and try to seek a way to forgive those you feel wronged you. Perhaps it is not too late to seek professional help.

oldmarine your words are so true, people in this situation do need to forgive in some way or they go crazy with the memories, to move on one has to forgive you won't ever forget but life can be bearable.
    Last edited by NLP; 06-Nov-09 at 22:53.

Forget what you are being fed here, if the abuser is not even admitting guilt then you are a long way from even considering forgiveness.

Furthermore, it is beyond reason to suggest you should forgive an unrepentant abuser who put you through hell and back again when they could have confessed.

It is for no one but the victim to choose whether forgiveness is even a concept involved here.

That's uncalled for, Boozeburglar. People are only trying to help.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

I'd like to see the word paedophile to become obsolete because they don't love children.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Default Pedophiles

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    I'd like to see the word paedophile to become obsolete because they don't love children.
    Reghead: I believe pedophile's love for children is in the wrong manner. Certainly not like a parent should love their children.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    That's uncalled for, Boozeburglar. People are only trying to help.
    The day I look to you for approval I will let you know.

If you have anything relevant to say about my remarks, let us hear it.

I stand by what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    The day I look to you for approval I will let you know.
    I would have it no other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    If you have anything relevant to say about my remarks, let us hear it.
    I said what I said, I don't really think I need to say it again. Have a read of my post up there if you're still feeling confused.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Did anyone read the letter from Stuart Leggat to Mark Cummings Mother in the NOTW today?

Paedophiles come from all walks of life. The majority are male, but there are female abusers too. The true picture is unclear, and if the perpetrator is female it's even more so.
    As it often the case convictions are thin on the ground.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678