Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tesco at the mart in thuso

Quote Originally Posted by Mr P Cannop View Post
    ok am sorry
    Paul, don't let these johnie-come-latelys bully you. You must be one of the longest-serving orgers still on this site. It's the single most irritating thing about this forum.

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by Humerous Vegetable View Post
    Paul, don't let these johnie-come-latelys bully you. You must be one of the longest-serving orgers still on this site. It's the single most irritating thing about this forum.
    here here
    Mr p you keep posting with what you believe in sod the rest of them, the org is a plce to say what you think as long as it doesnt offend the easily offended, you are not a nasty poster so sod them all keep up the good work,

" a short outburst from the riggerboy "

its good to see i have friends here on the org

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Whichever is closest and cheapest is the one i go to.
    If you live in Caithness you're not going to be overwhelmed with choice are you!
    Some healthy competition would benefit us all. Tesco could do with some real competition, a retailer with a similar 'presence' that can match their range of items/goods/services.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

its good to see i have friends here on the org
    You have loads of friends here Paul and sometimes even friends have a wee go at you. Keep your chin up and keep posting,.
    Last edited by davie; 31-Oct-09 at 16:18.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    What about a supermarket that caters for people like me who have no wish to mingle with the plebs?

Somwhere where I can purchase my weekly victuals and comestables without having to put up with some lycra-wrapped lardarse who is constantly bellowing at her uncontrolled, wailing, filthy offspring blocking the aisles?
    Somewhere where wittering village idiots spouting banal drivel do not stand three abreast in the aisles oblivious to their social superiors like me who wish to pass?

A Waitrose would be good, they have rottwielers and guards with batons on the doors, y'know.

ooops...Peace and Love.....Peace and Love....

Hm - just for a few minutes there the peace and love claptrap went right oott the windae.
    btw you you calling a lardarse - dye want to step ootside ??

To be honest, do we care?

Tesco already has a store in Thurso so there is no rush to build at the old mart. Maybe a bigger store might be beneficial because then they can stock more food products.

Im not fussed really. There are several other stores in caithness people can visit.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    There is though.....online shopping and tell them to leave it at the door. Then once they were gone you open your door and take in your shooping. No mingling needed!
    Ah nivver thocht o' that.

Quote Originally Posted by davie View Post
    Hm - just for a few minutes there the peace and love claptrap went right oott the windae.
    btw you you calling a lardarse - dye want to step ootside ??
    Oops, sorry Davie, didn't realise you fitted the description......

I'll look out for a bloke in lycra pushing a pram and shouting next time I'm passing through Kinbrace*.

* but ahm no slowin doon.

Default Joke

ok am sorry
    I am sure you I know was pulling your leg Paul (hence the wink) and you certainly do not have to apologise to me.

I have re-read my post thinking that maybe what I had posted may have been read differently to what the intention of the post was, IE if I have been stood in the rain then it's obviously cloudy and no hope of seeing the Northern lights.

I am sorry, but I still fail to see how what I had written could have been seen as an attempt to bully anyone and although I apologise to Paul unreservedly if he felt my post was anything other than light hearted banter, I do take exception to the tone of your post and the red square that came with it.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Humerous Vegetable, what do you mean by a "johnie-come-lately" and where exactly does "bullying" come into this?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123