Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Manopause.

Default Manopause.

I have just been chatting to my friend on Face book and it came around to our OH. How they are getting right Victor Meldrews, we were laughing about it and both wondered if men get MANOPAUSE LOL

What do you think.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

definately big time
    worse than us lol

Don't be ridiculous, it's just all those years of the man putting up with the nagging women, kids squabbling and generally being treated like a doormat that eventually his resolve breaks down and he joins in the moaning.

Manopause isn't moaning, jox, it's worrying about becoming more and more "follicley" challenged, whilst at the same time yearning after great big red cars with "vrrrrrroooooooom" engines and only 2 seats and, in the worse cases that are in a better financial state, trading in the wife for a newer model. Or if it is not affordable, at least leering at anything vaguely female under 25...... That is manopause.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Don't be ridiculous, it's just all those years of the man putting up with the nagging women, kids squabbling and generally being treated like a doormat that eventually his resolve breaks down and he joins in the moaning.
    You sound like your going through the MANOPAUSE at this moment.
    Go and have a lie down and take a chill pill and you will feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by _Ju_ View Post
    Manopause isn't moaning, jox, it's worrying about becoming more and more "follicley" challenged, whilst at the same time yearning after great big red cars with "vrrrrrroooooooom" engines and only 2 seats and, in the worse cases that are in a better financial state, trading in the wife for a newer model. Or if it is not affordable, at least leering at anything vaguely female under 25...... That is manopause.
    Ha ha ha car extension of .

Quote Originally Posted by shazzap View Post
    You sound like your going through the MANOPAUSE at this moment.
    Go and have a lie down and take a chill pill and you will feel much better.
    I'm fine, I have nothing to moan about-everything is rosy in my garden.

I have just been chatting to my friend on Face book and it came around to our OH. How they are getting right Victor Meldrews, we were laughing about it and both wondered if men get MANOPAUSE LOL

What do you think.
    Another name being dramaqueenitis

My partner's favourite hobby is complaining and moaning about something. He just loves to complain about something! He's had the dramaqueenitis/manopause since i've known him
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Ha ha ha car extension of .
    Ha ha thats what i tell my partner what his car is
    Last edited by Vistravi; 29-Oct-09 at 23:02.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

What do you think.
    Manopause: At 84 years of age, I've been there and know what it is. My wife at 66 years of age has been through menopause (sp?) Yes, we can both attest that it's a true happening. LOL