Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Argos

Default Argos

Apparently, Argos are going to be expanding into the shop next to the original one. Does anyone know if this is correct, if it is, that means we will have one less shop. I also hear that matalan are planning in setting up a store.

Edinburgh woolen mill have applied for planning and building warrent are they going into one of the units? Matalan would be better!
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Default Booo

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick
    Edinburgh woolen mill have applied for planning and building warrent are they going into one of the units? Matalan would be better!
    I hope the don't get into one of the units, all you have to do is go to John O' Groats, they sell EWM products there. I don't think it will end up being a busy shop but you never know.

IDEA move matatlan to JOG that should liven it up for the guide books
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

I was hoping we'd get an optician and was told by the agent they were negotiating but haven't heard any more. It's ridiculous having to wait 5 weeks for an appointment when anywhere else you can just walk in.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

whats definitely needed up there now is a food outlet of some kind like Costa Coffee or Starbucks. A lot of folk will come a long way to shop but wont find anywhere for a coffee when they are finished their shopping.

i think farmfood's or iceland would be a good idea?was there one at the bottom of girnigoe street at one time

Yeah there was cant remember what one think its an office now
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Question

I agree that an optician would be the best. O'Brians and Henderson's have it too easy. Specsavers have been doing market research with their weekly shows in the Park Hotel. Surely some time soon??

The Loafer
    Tally ho with a bing and a bong and a buzz-buzz-buzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    i think farmfood's or iceland would be a good idea?was there one at the bottom of girnigoe street at one time
    it was a frozen food shop it' was were the c.a.b is now .