Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Boxing

Default Boxing

Sorry all I was gonna post this in the sport section but [Threads not relating to sport in Caithness will be removed],

Are any of you in .orgland into boxing? If so what results do you pick for the following upcoming fights,

Nicolay Valuev v David Haye
    Miguel Cotto v Manny Pacquiao
    Amir Khan v Dmitiry Salita

I have,

Haye by unanimous decision or TKO
    Pacquiao (my favourate boxer) by KO
    Khan by KO or decision

To be honest I know very little of Salita.

Bring on the discussion!
    Rd1 Ding Ding

Can't say I'm extremely knowledgeable but my OH is boxing mad! I'm just learning

I call Valuev to make mincemeat of Hayes - he's being a bit too cocky for his own good calling Valuev an ogre. KO 5th round

Pacman is a wee terrier and I think maybe TKO.

Not too sure myself about Salita but Khan is a bit too cocky and might be taken unawares.

Boxers shouldnt show off too much.....Seen this one ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g45KtHN37bo

Seen that link before its a cracker.

Haye is just mouthing off like he always does, its a great way to buid the excitement around a fight and to get everyone interested.

Valuev has a massive size advantage and is pretty strong but I just cant see him taking it,

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/valuevhaye.jpg/

I hope Khan gets KO'd in the fashon he did when facing Prescott, I really cant stand him. He believes he his a true champ but hasn't faced anyone with credability,Barrera was completley shot and over the hill before anyone brings him up.