Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Absent friends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Absent friends

Why are we losing some of the most interesting posters all of a sudden. Who'se got a God complex? DW, Landmarker, Wickerinca and the rest. Why have they gone. Maybe Fred's right and it's all a conspiracy.
    Who will be next on the Pogrom? Who is removing threads and why? Who has a Hitler complex? Is it human or is it a computer?
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Maybe their on holiday?
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Talking

Everyone gets bored doing the same things all the time. And I suppose some have a life too, eh??

Everyone gets bored doing the same things all the time. And I suppose some have a life too, eh??

The Loafer
    Tally ho with a bing and a bong and a buzz-buzz-buzz

Shhhhh Gleber2 or they''ll get you to.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    Why are we losing some of the most interesting posters all of a sudden. Who'se got a God complex? DW, Landmarker, Wickerinca and the rest. Why have they gone. Maybe Fred's right and it's all a conspiracy.
    Who will be next on the Pogrom? Who is removing threads and why? Who has a Hitler complex? Is it human or is it a computer?
    why dont you ask them next time you are on the free thinkers site lol

I suspect they look at posts like "How do you eat a Creme Egg?" , "What music are you listening to?" and "how do you eat Tortilla Chips?" and think - "I'm not even going to touch that one"

Let's face it - hardly debating society fodder.
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

yes it get a bit tedious going on about the same thing the whole time like dead cats and so on . and d w is suspended wickerinca as got her account dismantled

Oh no! Now they are voting on how good the "What music are you listening to" thread! (and it is doing well)

I think I'll start one:

"How well do you think you are supporting your local music shops?"
    Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Quote Originally Posted by mareng
    Oh no! Now they are voting on how good the "What music are you listening to" thread! (and it is doing well)

I think I'll start one:

Ah tink thee an me see eye to eye.

Pultnytooner, Read my lips, I don't care. Bring it on!!!!!

I know about Wickerina and Landmarker but I don't know what DW has done to deserve exile.
    I just wonder why it is the outspoken posters who are gettin chopped, and why threads with a sensible approach to the divisions and problems in this Forum are getting pulled for no apparent reason.

I must agree with Marenq and find the threads being swamped with mundanety .
    Sam, the other site is boring because everybody agrees with you.

Okay, I've read those cyber lips, bring what, on?

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    Okay, I've read those cyber lips, bring what, on?
    Whatever it may be. Thanks for the metion in the other place. Fellow traitor.

Talking

Why are we losing some of the most interesting posters all of a sudden.

i would say the admin has got wise to all you ppl that use that kind of threads to abuse other users in the last few weeks their has been about 5 users that have been stretching the string now it has broke and your calling foul

admin are doing a good job but they have not got the time to read all the posts put up bye you ppl that got nothing better to do than look for some thread thats you can comment on in a bad way and admin also know its better to get rid of all the idiots and keep a happy board their easy counted too all on one hand

keep up the good work admin theirs more good users on here than bad ones hiding behind a name on a screen

So, exweeker, all the members mentioned by gleber2 are troublemakers?
    Pretty sweeping statement there, not very true but hey, as someone once said, "never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn".

Quote Originally Posted by exweeker

i would say the admin has got wise to all you ppl that use that kind of threads to abuse other users in the last few weeks their has been about 5 users that have been stretching the string now it has broke and your calling foul

admin are doing a good job but they have not got the time to read all the posts put up bye you ppl that got nothing better to do than look for some thread thats you can comment on in a bad way and admin also know its better to get rid of all the idiots and keep a happy board their easy counted too all on one hand

keep up the good work admin theirs more good users on here than bad ones hiding behind a name on a screen
    "Happy board"? oh ple-e-ase!

We're looking for STIMULATION, not "wasn't that a lovely cup of tea"

Expect disagreement - look for it and think about it, if you then agree - say so.............and if you don't........ say that too! But don't tell the world how you eat your Cadbury Cream Egg!!!!

The world will only flood you with Cream Egg shops! (Reference to another thread/crusade of mine)

Mareng

Quote Originally Posted by exweeker

The people who are missing from the org did liven it up so hopefully they will return. And i dont belive them to be idoits just because they have a diffrence of opion and if you call them idoits because of this you lead a sheltered life.And if you dont like what they have to say maybe you should become an ex orger rather than wicker.

Ah tink thee an me see eye to eye.

Pultnytooner, Read my lips, I don't care. Bring it on!!!!!

I know about Wickerina and Landmarker but I don't know what DW has done to deserve exile.
    I just wonder why it is the outspoken posters who are gettin chopped, and why threads with a sensible approach to the divisions and problems in this Forum are getting pulled for no apparent reason.

I must agree with Marenq and find the threads being swamped with mundanety .
    Sam, the other site is boring because everybody agrees with you.
    Oh - thank you........... I thought it was just me!

Now.... I like to steal my creme eggs from Woolworths.................. Aarrggh- just kidding!

Mareng

Oh - thank you........... I thought it was just me!

Now.... I like to steal my creme eggs from Woolworths.................. Aarrggh- just kidding!

Mareng
    I asked some-one how he ate his and he replied "Wi a dead cat" and I had to tell him that was too much to post.

I think I'll start one:

Seems some folk need to take a heed of the advice if you don't like it, don't read it.

A thread in a similar vein got 300 replies and over 4000 views and was never off the front page of the forum index until it got lost in a database crash.
    So I'd rather see what others are listening to and maybe pick up a new artist than read endless vapid posts about Homebase not giving 10% off or the chuffing next thing I can have in my toasted sandwich or the state of shops in Wick/Thurso or post about some loon walking around naked!!!!

As to why people are drifting away? I think its the fact that posts are just BORING - we used to have intelligent discussions, and some heated ones at that, on this forum but it seems the ability to even start a semi intelligent thread has been lost on some people.

I think I will join the "missing" in whatever place they have gone to.

Quote Originally Posted by MadPict
    Seems some folk need to take a heed of the advice if you don't like it, don't read it.

A thread in a similar vein got 300 replies and over 4000 views and was never off the front page of the forum index until it got lost in a database crash.
    So I'd rather see what others are listening to and maybe pick up a new artist than read endless vapid posts about Homebase not giving 10% off or the chuffing next thing I can have in my toasted sandwich or the state of shops in Wick/Thurso or post about some loon walking around naked!!!!

As to why people are drifting away? I think its the fact that posts are just BORING - we used to have intelligent discussions, and some heated ones at that, on this forum but it seems the ability to even start a semi intelligent thread has been lost on some people.

I think I will join the "missing" in whatever place they have gone to.

Big Brother is popular - doesn't make it "clever" (just banal)

"Don't read it" progresses to "Don't reply/respond to it"

Sorry - music is individual, that's why they make chocolate and vanilla (ooh - and strawberry).
    Reading that "Wick-Fella" is listening to "SoftWhiteUnderbelly" doesn't really stir much stimulation, to be honest.

So, to tortillas..................does anyone else eat them on Poptarts?
    Shoot me now! (rhetorical)

Mareng.
    Last edited by mareng; 13-Apr-06 at 23:29.

Talking

If your not happy with the posts in here dont read them or start your own thread on http://www.ivegotahugechiponmyshoulder.com/

Have a coke and smile mate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast